• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

64th E3 Saxo Bank Classic: 25 March, 2022

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The official graphic has Mohoric ahead of Girmay for 4th:
u4z8s46.png

Great victory, the strongest won. Now he has Gent-Wevelgem, E-3, Omloop, Strade Bianche, Amstel and MSR. The only thing missing now is Flanders and Roubaix.

And yes, I spoke with him around 10 minutes back in 2018 in Aalborg in Post Nord Danmark Rundt. And yes, I have probably said that 10 times by now...
I dunno but he won a lot more after your talk than before

Feel a little bad for Narváez.

He was responsible for catching the Jumbo group, bossing it on Berg Ten Stene and after that he was still the main workhorse in the group chasing the escaping duo.

If he had saved a little energy he may had been able to get 3rd at least.

Did you watch another race where Ghirmay got 3rd and Narvaez took more pulls than Asgreen and Mohoric in the chasing group?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Great victory, the strongest won. Now he has Gent-Wevelgem, E-3, Omloop, Strade Bianche, Amstel and MSR. The only thing missing now is Flanders and Roubaix.

And yes, I spoke with him around 10 minutes back in 2018 in Aalborg in Post Nord Danmark Rundt. And yes, I have probably said that 10 times by now...

It's okay, it's a cool experience, especially after what we know now!

TRENDING THREADS