• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

75th Omloop Het Nieuwsblad: February 29, 2020

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Starts at 1pm on English ES

I love this one, its throwing it down too apparently, I got the boot from a girl on the morning of this race 5 years ago, I never remember the exact date just where it coincides with the cycling calendar. A few hours later I was drowning my sorrows then going absolutely mad at Stannard's win through the tears, my favourite finish ever.

WATSON_00004100-002.jpg

Will be interesting to see what Quinn Simmons can show here. It's rumored he's been training like a mad man during winter, already had some top 10 finishes in La Provence, a lot of the "top dogs" are not quite in top form yet, and the race is only 200k, so not too long. Weather conditions shouldn't bother him either, he became worldchampion in similar conditions.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS