82nd Volta a Portugal em Bicicleta (27th of September - 5th of October)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Looks like the race is exploding in the penultimate climb, looks good for proper racing.

Edit: This may be the first time that I have ever seen a non-Portuguese team pulling on the climb, looks very interesting.

Edit: Looks like Rally is actually losing time to the break, still waiting W52 to chase down Mestre :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
Looks like the race is exploding in the penultimate climb, looks good for proper racing.

Edit: This may be the first time that I have ever seen a non-Portuguese team pulling on the climb, looks very interesting.

Edit: Looks like Rally is actually losing time to the break, still waiting W52 to chase down Mestre :p
And the breakaway i actually gaining time while they are puling.:D

I see that you know your portuguese cycling :D

Well, at least RP is trying something, unlike Epafel.

I guess Benta is one of these Portuguese guys where they show their potential at 33 years young.

Actually, he was decent in previous Voltas, still surprised that he got away from other W52 riders.

ASK THE COMMUNITY