• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

82nd Volta a Portugal em Bicicleta (27th of September - 5th of October)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Looks like the race is exploding in the penultimate climb, looks good for proper racing.

Edit: This may be the first time that I have ever seen a non-Portuguese team pulling on the climb, looks very interesting.

Edit: Looks like Rally is actually losing time to the break, still waiting W52 to chase down Mestre :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
Looks like the race is exploding in the penultimate climb, looks good for proper racing.

Edit: This may be the first time that I have ever seen a non-Portuguese team pulling on the climb, looks very interesting.

Edit: Looks like Rally is actually losing time to the break, still waiting W52 to chase down Mestre :p
And the breakaway i actually gaining time while they are puling.:D

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS