• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
How about a small Danish referendum? I like the big ones better
Have you, (Rh)Danes, exercised your civil rights? Yes, multiple times
Have those unfamiliar with democratic standards familiarized themselves with these? I assume not, cause then they wouldn't be unfamiliar with them anymore
That's a familiar practice.

Have you photographed your ballot and forwarded it to the party committee?

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
How about a referendum on the right to eat Danish?
A coffee and a small Danish: propaganda paper written by an Irishman going toe to toe in the debates with 3 Danes, and insisting he wants to eat Danish.
(I still haven't gotten over that giro. Something's rotten in the state of Denmark).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
How about a referendum on the right to eat Danish?
A coffee and a small Danish: propaganda paper written by an Irishman going toe to toe in the debates with 3 Danes, and insisting he wants to eat Danish.
(I still haven't gotten over that giro. Something's rotten in the state of Denmark).

What Giro? The fact that we got the 2012 start? You got the 2014 start!

Also, nothing's rotten in Denmark, but we do got owls in the bog.

Last night the Danube flowed into the Ionian sea.
...at a place just west of Halkidiki.
No one on Earth's that ignorant to mix up the Danube, Vardar, Ionian and Aegean seas.
...not like Elbe, Oder, North and Baltic seas. That's a close call.

Dreamland.

Reactions: topcat

TRENDING THREADS