• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
As we've learned during this Tour, Vingegaard isn't the tallest rider around, but Skjelmose is shorter than him. Anthon Charmig used to be quite small, but that was maybe 15 years ago.
But how do they go with a coffee? Vinnie's riding style would definitely cause the viewer to scald themselves with burning hot coffee. Shockingly, I'm not an expert on the other two.

• Haha
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
Here are three Danes, but no coffee. Mostly though, I just want to show the rather interesting set-up of the "AftenTour" programme.

e32bbe96-14b4-4b6b-a61b-472fb0c668c2.jpg

That's still closer than the last two years, when the guest was "in" the studio via a web-cam.

They are creeping closer.
And closer.
And closer!

• Haha
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
Here are three Danes, but no coffee. Mostly though, I just want to show the rather interesting set-up of the "AftenTour" programme.

e32bbe96-14b4-4b6b-a61b-472fb0c668c2.jpg

That's still closer than the last two years, when the guest was "in" the studio via a web-cam.

They are creeping closer.
And closer.
And closer!

Surely it's cheating to use a chair to make him look like a small Danish!

Also the Segafredo logo is visible, so the coffee part is sorted.

As we all know, this is a fact free thread. However there are a few other threads that have lost touch with reality:
The Nibali thread: A fairytale of gross hyperbole and rapier wit.
The Froome thread: Delusion and sociopathy.
The Roglic thread: Play school gone out of control. Throw the rattle out of the pram.

Any others? And which one would you rank highest for sheer cringe, I want to crawl out of my own skin factors.

As we all know, this is a fact free thread. However there are a few other threads that have lost touch with reality:
The Nibali thread: A fairytale of gross hyperbole and rapier wit.
The Froome thread: Delusion and sociopathy.
The Roglic thread: Play school gone out of control. Throw the rattle out of the pram.

Any others? And which one would you rank highest for sheer cringe, I want to crawl out of my own skin factors.
The Nibali thread is the best thread. I don't bother to keep up with the Froome stuff, its thr same over and over.

Now the Remco thread is good fun

Vingegaard used to be a small Danish, but then he grew a bit in his late teens. He's obviously still below average height, but at least he was bigger than anyone else yesterday.

I tried to find a picture of him drinking coffee, but one of him being unsure if he was finally allowed to eat something after having starved himself for months was the best I could do.

23812357-jonas-vingegaard-vender-hjem-t.jpeg

TRENDING THREADS