• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I don't think we all remember how German Wikipedia used to describe Pernsteiner's body type.

Perhaps not, but I'm desperately trying to mention it enough times for it to get stuck in other people's brains as well. Unfortunately, he hasn't really done that much to showcase himself and his body this season.

It‘s also in the personal section of his article. The article doesn‘t seem to have been updated since 2018.

I'm sure he a loyal fan will update it during the off-season. Surely his Giro top 10 deserves a mention.

Mads Pedersen was born on the same day in two different parts of Denmark

u1hlzLa.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Mads Pedersen was born on the same day in two different parts of Denmark

u1hlzLa.png

Yeah, I remember seeing this. He's famously from Tølløse, and although that doesn't rule out the chance of him having been born in Jutland, I don't think it's true.

Jesper Skibby also seems to have been born in Jutland, which I'm not sure is right either, but he definitely grew up in the Køge area, 40 km from Tølløse.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Pieter Weening has to do 80 hours of work as a punishment by the judge!… :-(

I don‘t know how that is possible. Weening won this 2005 TdF stage in front of Klöden. He is a TdF stage winner. I think the judge should have respected that.

IMHO, Weening was not treated completely respectfully in this case. A judge always has to consider everything relevant. You normally do not tell a TdF stage winner to do 80 hours of work, or don‘t give him any other punishment.

Sad story. The word of the athlete should count more, and the athlete‘s accomplishments should count more.

I don‘t know who was Weening‘s judge, but I certainly think his punishment on Weening is not OK…

I don‘t know how that is possible. Weening won this 2005 TdF stage in front of Klöden. He is a TdF stage winner. I think the judge should have respected that.

IMHO, Weening was not treated completely respectfully in this case. A judge always has to consider everything relevant. You normally do not tell a TdF stage winner to do 80 hours of work, or don‘t give him any other punishment.

Sad story. The word of the athlete should count more, and the athlete‘s accomplishments should count more.

I don‘t know who was Weening‘s judge, but I certainly think his punishment on Weening is not OK…

You are a bizarre person at times.

If the judge deemed that the punishment of his crime should be 80 hours of work, then that's the punishment he should get. Doesn't matter whether he has 1, or 10 TdF stages.
I mean, Geniez is a three-time Vuelta stage winner, so he shouldn't have been punished either? Or is it specifically the having to do work that's an issue?

TRENDING THREADS