• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A pair of David Walsh interviews - Clinic Edition

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
To date his body has been pretty damn invincible. Whether he has done untold damage that will arise down the road remains to be seen.

I had a car one that had done well over 100,000 miles and was showing its age. The mechanic told me that I could turn the turbo up but that there was a chance the engine would give out altogether.

There is a reason why you don't overtune your engine if you want it to last.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
B_Ugli said:
I had a car one that had done well over 100,000 miles and was showing its age. The mechanic told me that I could turn the turbo up but that there was a chance the engine would give out altogether.

There is a reason why you don't overtune your engine if you want it to last.

For sure. Armstrong threw all caution to the wind. Will it come back and bite him, I suspect it will and hard.