Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1290 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Jspear said:
Publicus said:
Valv.Piti said:
What would Electress and LF give to have a dinner with Contador or even better, share a bed?

do us all (that includes you :D ) a favor and delete this post
I don't think you can delete a post once someone has quoted it...so you'd have to delete your response...and I'd need to delete this response to your response. :p
Yes I believe that is true Jspear, so for the post to be hidden so we don't get to find out whether Electress and Flo would share a bed with Contador id have to delete my response to your response to Publicus' response.

Sep 8, 2009
Would it be bigger than the infamous ACF and cadel evans meeting?

But florry already met alberto, i remember. Don't know about the bed thing...

Aug 4, 2010

LaFlorecita said:
jens_attacks said:
Would it be bigger than the infamous ACF and cadel evans meeting?

But florry already met alberto, i remember. Don't know about the bed thing...
Yes indeed but I did not get the chance to speak with him, also there was no bed involved :eek:
Weird city that Utrecht, I thought beds are common thing at streets :D :D

Anyway I dont think this is the case guys, its more like admiring his character and personality I think :p

Jul 29, 2012
I wonder for which team he'll ride next year?

Maybe Alonso was waiting for his contract to end but he prolonged it with 1 year (last year), could be that Alonso wasn't gonna get it done until 2017.

Re:

Miburo said:

Maybe Alonso was waiting for his contract to end but he prolonged it with 1 year (last year), could be that Alonso wasn't gonna get it done until 2017.
Alonso can't get nothing right since 2007. Not even his own career.

Sad, but true. :(

Jun 18, 2015

staubsauger said:
Miburo said:

Alonso can't get nothing right since 2007. Not even his own career.

Sad, but true. :(
Man, that 2010 WC Finale in Abu Dhabi was absolutely devasting for him and his once enormous fan base in Spain.

Still, probably one of the 3-4 elite drivers in F1 of the last 10 years along with Hamilton, Vettel and Raikonnen and probably the most regular of all of them.

Re:

Miburo said:

SKY they'll be the only ones with enough money. He'll try the Giro = Vuelta double :p :p :p

cantpedal said:
Miburo said:

SKY they'll be the only ones with enough money. He'll try the Giro = Vuelta double :p :p :p
I think there are several teams that could even pay his current salary and for a big name a team can usually get some extra money from their sponsors. And I'd assume that if he continues, he'll just pick a team he likes and won't look at the price tag.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eshnar Professional Road Racing 69
Eshnar Professional Road Racing 93

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts