• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 528 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
No I mean I really can't watch... as in I am supposed to be somewhere else at 15:40 :D

wow,I mean there are very few things to do better than watch Alberto winning the stage at such a good race:D

Edit: for you who are religious,pls pray for Alberto.:)

Venga venga Alberto!

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Cyivel said:
I really do hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling this will be an unhappy thread after this weekend.

Part of me hopes he wins and wipes the floor with everyone just so I don't have to read through pages of "he's finished," "old Contador is gone forever," and other doom and gloom stuff. :p

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Afrank said:
Part of me hopes he wins and wipes the floor with everyone just so I don't have to read through pages of "he's finished," "old Contador is gone forever," and other doom and gloom stuff. :p

+1. ME TOO. :D

according to kwiat: (i hope he is right :D)
“You can see that Contador has a lot of support from his team-mates. They were on the front all day. He looked strong at the Tour of the Algarve, so I think he’s the biggest contender for victory in this Tirreno-Adriatico, He’s in really good form, and he was looking good today.

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
He is talking about winning, quite often

So i guess he has some form to back it, i guess you don't come out talking a lot if you feel rubbish , risking to make a fool of yourself when truth comes out.

EnacheV said:
He is talking about winning, quite often

So i guess he has some form to back it, i guess you don't come out talking a lot if you feel rubbish , risking to make a fool of yourself when truth comes out.

Well that is exactly what happened last year ;) but now even Riis is hyping him up. "He looks sharp and I know for a fact that he is" hmmmm :eek: I guess Riis would know :eek:

TRENDING THREADS