• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 997 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Contador should give astana all a watch or something. I don't wanna be in the hotel room when roman has 8 minutes on him GC.

All considered perfect day for him.

He looked rather easy when aru attacked.

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah he responded well. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

By the way, I've been permanently banned with my original address ip, how did that even happen?

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I thought Bertie looked a bit tired towards the end of the last climb although looked pretty good for most of it. Very fast stage and not expected.
Bertie does do the grimace even when he's on form so not a big worry.
Tomorrow could be telling for the GC. Who's recovered best.

Re:

Miburo said:
Contador should give astana all a watch or something. I don't wanna be in the hotel room when roman has 8 minutes on him GC.

All considered perfect day for him.

He looked rather easy when aru attacked.
If the other teams let Kreuziger take that time, Bertie's only problem would be losing sleep from excessive laughing.

Daniel LloydVerified account
‏@daniellloyd1
Safety first for Mr Contador even on the home trainer.
CE0WlD_W8AEJpfe.jpg

:D :D :D :D

“It was a fast and hard day again but the team was fantastic once more. My sensations were good and I felt well on the climb – this is important. The entire team did a good job today and we saved energy as a result of having Roman in the breakaway controlling the race from the front. In the finale, I had Roman in front of me and Rogers right with me until the last climb, where we caught the group with Roman”, says Alberto Contador, who expects another strenuous day on tomorrow’s stage to Abetone.

vedremo. ...we'll see...

TRENDING THREADS