• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Havetts said:
Regardless of racing this'll be a hit.

Yeah that's true. But I actually hope that mods don't close this thread, at least not yet, as it gives a good chance to blow off some mid-race silliness that goes on around here.
All for good fun, I might add

i hope he will grow up enough and we'll see some real slaughter in the mountains...no more stupid sign with the fingers...no more kisses with andy...just pure slaughter and kick asz everywhere.

eh eh vamos !!

000_dv552870_600.jpg

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
i hope he will grow up enough and we'll see some real slaughter in the mountains...no more stupid sign with the fingers...no more kisses with andy...just pure slaughter and kick asz everywhere.

eh eh vamos !!

You're absolutely right. And one more thing - no more giving away stages either

Уважаемые носители русского языка, знаете ли вы, что в этом языке, оказывается, есть волшебное слово razbliuto? Существительное, произносится как [ros–bli:–u:–to]. Согласно буржуйским справочникам по труднопереводимым словам, значает чувство по утраченной любви. И судя по огромному количеству ссылок, которые выдаёт Гугл на соответствующий запрос, весь мир об этом знает. Ну кроме нас, носителей языка.

:D :D

Now that hes gone I only realise how much hes missed, I wouldve much rather seen Contador dominate the Giro with a 15 minute advantage rocket fueling up the climbs than watch .. whatever the **** I was watching the last 3 weeks.

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Уважаемые носители русского языка, знаете ли вы, что в этом языке, оказывается, есть волшебное слово razbliuto? Существительное, произносится как [ros–bli:–u:–to]. Согласно буржуйским справочникам по труднопереводимым словам, значает чувство по утраченной любви. И судя по огромному количеству ссылок, которые выдаёт Гугл на соответствующий запрос, весь мир об этом знает. Ну кроме нас, носителей языка.

:D :D

Very nice.

"Dear native speakers of Russian language. Do you know, that there's apparently a magic word "razbliuto" present in this language. It's a noun, pronounced as [ros–bli:–u:–to]. According to capitalist (bourgeois) reference books on hard-to-pronounce words, this word means "a feeling of lost love". According to a great number of links google provides when search is made for this, the whole world knows about it. Well, except for us, native speakers of Russian.

Fetisoff said:
Very nice.

"Dear native speakers of Russian language. Do you know, that there's apparently a magic word "razbliuto" present in this language. It's a noun, pronounced as [ros–bli:–u:–to]. According to capitalist (bourgeois) reference books on hard-to-pronounce words, this word means "a feeling of lost love". According to a great number of links google provides when search is made for this, the whole world knows about it. Well, except for us, native speakers of Russian.

I was surprised when you said you don't know so i googled "Razbliuto" a and i got that...turns out to be very strange.

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Wonder what would happen if I was to start
"I deeply admire (as "love" would sound just plain wrong) Boy Van Poppel" thread?

a - I would get banned
b - Both myself and Florecita would get banned
c - Neither one would get banned

TRENDING THREADS