• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dekker_Tifosi said:
21369298.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeet

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
mr. tibbs said:
Here's one pic that COULD have explained the outcome. (If only Andy were capable of racing)

bettiniphoto_0056125_1_full_600.jpg

Thanks for beating our dead horse :D

Another Pic:

I especially like the background on this one, who's that in the background, way back :D

spz10.contad.tdw116145_600.jpg

The many faces of Alberto ¡WARNING! Lots of prettiness.

picture.php

Very pretty.

picture.php

Because I do not want to spam this forum I will not post too many pics. If you want to see more check out the Alberto thread on velorooms.com.

picture.php

Picspam will be up there sometime in the near future.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
saunaking said:
LaFlorecita, I love your worship of Alberto, but sometimes you are a little over the top.
But i am a fan too - happy to see he will be back in just two months, hopefully as strong as ever

One of my favorite clips - i love how he just keeps trying - each effort must take so much from him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSlYOWb81KY&sns=em

If you are a fan of a rider/team/sport there is no over the top, I appreciate seeing fans of the sport like LaForecita, much better than the haters out trolling for a speck of dirt to hate (aka, the prolific Clinic trolls).

TRENDING THREADS