• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andy Schleck Discussion thread.

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
airstream said:
The number of his REAL :p racing days doesn't annoy me. Before 2010 I really watched only GT's, so perhaps my cycling vision coincides with his. :D Most importantly, Andy's perfomances encourage me a long time in advance and his climbing is the most aesthetically beautiful thing in cycling. And surely he is a very interesting media personage.

You know that he and Frank are knock-kneed don't you?:D You're entitled to your view of what's beautiful of course. I think Contador's out of the saddle climbing and Petacchi's smooth sprinting style are the most beautiful things in the sport.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Okay, so airstream insists on calling Andy The Legend. :eek:

Eddy Merckx is a legend, lol. Not Andy Schleck.

I mean, I don't even consider Alberto.

What are you doing in this thread lol? :) Don't worry Andy won't be too harsh towards Contador in 2013, certainly if Bert won't be allowed to start. Only a 4-5 minute advantage.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
What are you doing in this thread lol? :) Don't worry Andy won't be too harsh towards Contador in 2013, certainly if Bert will be allowed to start. French public are very capricious, but hopefully they will be able to forgive him and let start. it'll be only a 4-5 minute advantage.

I mean, I don't even consider Alberto.

Our points are identical on that.

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
airstream said:
What are you doing in this thread lol? :) Don't worry Andy won't be too harsh towards Contador in 2013, certainly if Bert will be allowed to start. French public are very capricious, but hopefully they will be able to forgive him and let start. it'll be only a 4-5 minute advantage.

:D Hilarious. I wonder what Andy will say when ASO keeps Alberto out of the Tour.

Andy knows that with Alberto there he stands no chance. You should pull your head out of Andy's ****.

Our points are identical on that.

Unfortunately it seems like that is the only bit of sense left in you.