• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andy Schleck: "Evans is no threat"

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Andy Schleck has said that Evans is no threat for the overall gc at the tdf. Your thoughts on that nasty, malicious, arrogant comment?

Cadel is going to kick Andy's boney ****!

May 13, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Andy Schleck has said that Evans is no threat for the overall gc at the tdf. Your thoughts on that nasty, malicious, arrogant comment?

Fatigue from the Giro. Andy's probably right.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

Hey I hope cuddles can beat that preying mantis to a pulp. He could be tired from the Giro though.

A

Anonymous

He MIGHT be right, but we will see. If indeed this is a cleaner Tour, Cadel may have a better shot than usual. Funny, Andy has all sorts of opinions now. I would suggest that he should maybe shut his mouth more, and practice time trialing more frequently.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:

Hang on ........

Did Lance say this??

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
He MIGHT be right, but we will see. If indeed this is a cleaner Tour, Cadel may have a better shot than usual. Funny, Andy has all sorts of opinions now. I would suggest that he should maybe shut his mouth more, and practice time trialing more frequently.

+1 - He could be tired but AS needs to worry about his average time trialling skills. Good to see that BMC are supposedly loking to sign moinard.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:

So, you think Schleck is right then?

Andy's probably right, for reasons that were discussed in the other Evans thread, but it's also a very dumb thing for a GC contender to say. It doesn't benefit him in any way and there's always the possibility he'll be proved very wrong.

May 22, 2010
Visit site
nice work Andy. keep putting pressure on yourself as a favourite. this goes to show that after you burn off all the excess fat on your body, brain matter is next to go :)

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF???? some riders wanna fight ha? Oh Andy... you have to watch your mouth cuz your big brother is not here to defend you when the beast will be unleashed...

Evans is may be tired from Il Giro but what about if he recovery really well in the last month? take care about Cadel cuz he is going BIG this weekend... and if Andy's leg are still in bad shape uffff he is going to suffer...

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
Andy's probably right, for reasons that were discussed in the other Evans thread, but it's also a very dumb thing for a GC contender to say. It doesn't benefit him in any way and there's always the possibility he'll be proved very wrong.

I think it is always best to be right in your actions before your talk If you want to talk and taunt be the old Lance or the old mohamad ali...

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

Well clearly Andy has been reading the CN forums and is just trying to wind you up, ACF. ;)

Andy can out-climb Cadel, but Cuddles can descend and TT way better than Baby Schleck. Cadel is going to be worn out from the Giro, and the 3rd week will be hard for him.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ryaguas said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF???? some riders wanna fight ha? Oh Andy... you have to watch your mouth cuz your big brother is not here to defend you when the beast will be unleashed...

Evans is may be tired from Il Giro but what about if he recovery really well in the last month? take care about Cadel cuz he is going BIG this weekend... and if Andy's leg are still in bad shape uffff he is going to suffer...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Your flucking right! Cadel is going to fluck some **** up on morzine and then on the tourmalet this tour. Watch out you mother****er because Cadel "God" Evans is HERE!!!

ACF94 is hitting some form also!

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I can see in the Hotel something like Captain America Big George saying "Ohhhh yooo mammaaa fiiiight..." after hear Andy's comments to the press... and Cadel kicking Andy's a$$ and then him going to cry in Spartacus' shoulder :D

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I will stab him! He needs to learn to show some respect! I hope Schleck bonks big time at morzine avoriaz!

auscyclefan94 said:

I hope you know understand how I feel when you say nasty things about Armstrong, who has done more for cycling and cancer than Evens.

You will post nice in future.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Ryaguas said:
I can see in the Hotel something like Captain America Big George saying "Ohhhh yooo mammaaa fiiiight..." after hear Andy's comments to the press... and Cadel kicking Andy's a$$ and then him going to cry in Spartacus' shoulder :D
That is an epic gay comment.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
I have to say, I was never a Cadel fan, but the last couple of years have made me really appreciate him.

Andy Schleck? Yawn. Whiny b!tch.

Anyone think Andy Schlock would have done ANYTHING on the Monte Paschi stage in the Giro? Anyone? Mr. Bueller?
He was pretty good on the cobbles, gotta give him credit for that. I definitely prefer him to his brother, though I'm not a huge fan of either.

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
I hope you know understand how I feel when you say nasty things about Armstrong, who has done more for cycling and cancer than Evens.

Yes, but Evans has done more for Tibet than Armstrong.

A

Anonymous

WonderLance said:

You are amazingly good.

TRENDING THREADS