• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Angel Madrazo: A Legend in the Making

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Bad News for Our Hero

"Angel Madrazo of Movistar team suffered a cervical fracture in a crash near the end of the first stage of the Route du Sud. He will undergo surgery today or Friday, the team said."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mad...ed-cervical-vertebra-after-route-du-sud-crash

@AngelMadrazo
Muchas gracias por vuestro apoyo.De verdad que lo agradezco muchísimo..Estas cosas no me afectan todo lo contrario me hago mas fuerte.

caida1.jpg

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Angel Madrazo ‏@AngelMadrazo
Hoy primera etapa del Tour de Pologne.Un total de 179kms.Con ganas de que empiece esto ya..

Always good to see a rider coming back, he seem's happy and confident:

“Es una carrera que me gusta mucho, tanto por los recorridos como por el ambiente que rodea la carrera. Me encuentro muy bien físicamente y con buenas sensaciones y acudo muy motivado. Espero que la suerte nos acompañe a todo el equipo”.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
What is his race schedule for this year?

His next couple races will be Haut Var, Vuelta a Murcia, and Almeria. Not sure about the rest of his schedule though, these 3 are the only ones his website lists.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Was trying to find a photo of him I saw a couple days ago, can't find it now. But I did find this one, which is funny.

tumblr_mtaewp8OAa1qacyk6o1_500.jpg

Nice to see him take the KOM at Britain, he indeed does comes across as a very likable guy.

argyllflyer said:
He sprayed the podium girl's behind with the champagne then offered her a drink! :D

and he even asked the public who to spray...the girl or the guy in suit? lol
and after he pretended to offer to the little boy the yeti man but while going in the backstage he took it back suddenly from his arms
this guy madrazo might be a legend

TRENDING THREADS