• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Any New Tour Streams We Should Know About?

I’ve been watching the Tour for years…it always follows the same pattern…only the “stars” get talked about. I’d really love to hear a commentary that’s about the teams and its members, and okay, do mention Cavendish and the rest, but also keeping in mind that there are a whole 190 other riders on the road with them.

Are there any streams that would offer that kind of balance? How about Ustream, do they have anything informational?

Cycling News, you usually have a ticker going for the different races, is there any hope for an audio commentary? :)

Just askin’.
MC.

Online Steaming of the Stages??

Hi - I can't get myself in front of a TV to watch any of the Stages live of this years TDF....I'm in Ubud (Bali).

I have an OK wifi connection....any sites that have the race streaming live that you could put me on to please?? With English commentary would be a bonus :D

Cheers.

I like the idea, Microchip, if you find something like that I'd be interested in it also, as I'm not very happy with the German Eurosport I get on tv or the British Eurosport I usually watch on livestreams (sporza, Rai and French tv is nice for ambience, but sometimes I actually like to understand the commentary ;)).

Are there still live radio broadcasts of cycling races somewhere? Maybe that would be a better bet.

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Alpechraxler said:
Just to remind you all: real TV has the advantage of HD quality.
you misunderstand what people are saying - we want quality broadcasting and choice, and many do not have access to TV coverage.

HD only improves the picture not the quality of the broadcasting and content

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
JackRabbitSlims said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at first glance the English Language streams seem to be Geographically Blocked ie - only available in the UK or OZ etc.
EuroSport livestream (English) is live now. Started 15 min before the stage 1 start time.
The peleton just rolled out in the neutral zone.

Linked in through Steephill:

TRENDING THREADS