• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

April 29th, Tour de Romandie - Stage 3: Thierrens - Neuchatel, 165.7 km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
boomcie said:
The party was great.

Bavariantonymartindidnottoptenatlblrider knew exactly what he was getting into. That's how he made a name for himself. Now he faces the consequences :).

Cobbles, I appoint you his guardian. Take care of him please.

I don't need a guardien. But i predict Tony to finsih Top 10 in the Tour to give you some you stuff to moan about:D

theyoungest said:
Remember Pais Vasco, where Vino was also in a good position to win the race, before the TT? I don't think his time trialing is quite up to par this year, but neither is Evans'. So Tony Martin is still the man to beat.

Evans 2nd part in the flat Tirreno ITT was quite good. So in a longer ITT (20km as opposed to Tirreno 9km), I think he will do good

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Bavarianrider said:
I don't need a guardien. But i predict Tony to finsih Top 10 in the Tour to give you some you stuff to moan about:D

Come on, just say "Podium" for them and I will just say that Klöden wins. :D

I hope ACF and Dutch Mafia will offer something, too. Like Cadel making it to Top 20, or Gesink will finish the Tour. ;)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Remember Pais Vasco, where Vino was also in a good position to win the race, before the TT? I don't think his time trialing is quite up to par this year, but neither is Evans'. So Tony Martin is still the man to beat.

We didn't hear from Vino about what happened that day - still wondering. Will be interesting to see if this ITT ends differently than that huge disappointment...

boomcie said:
Jezus, please Parlulzo :). Stop raping this forum with all those images. Try determining which image is funny enough to post and which isn't, or maybe make a funny picture thread. I like a few images every now and then (except those "I can't make my own point so I use a picture with a snappy caption made by someone else" pictures), but you're just overdoing it.

Did someone hack into your account.

Because that is real irony.

The guy who spent his first month on the forum quoting every post he sees and adding "thats what she said" despite the fact that 99% of the time it was a non sequitor that made absolutely no sence, complains that someone else is "overdoing it"

At least Parrulos images are different every time whereas "thats what she said" is always the same.

And however unfunny you find Parrulos images, they are far more enjoyable to look at then the "Rujano farting" cd cover you felt a need not only to make, but also repost, but which most 5 year olds would struggle to giggle at.

The Hitch said:

The guy who spent his first month on the forum quoting every post he sees and adding "thats what she said" despite the fact that 99% of the time it was a non sequitor that made absolutely no sence, complains that someone else has their own form of posting.

At least Parrulos images are different every time whereas "thats what she said" is always the same.

And however unfunny you find Parrulos posts, they are far more enjoyable to look at then the "Rujano farting" cd cover which most 5 year olds would consider immature.

Hey go easy on him he's Belgian. That's tough enough as it is.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:
Jezus, please Parlulzo :). Stop raping this forum with all those images. Try determining which image is funny enough to post and which isn't, or maybe make a funny picture thread. I like a few images every now and then (except those "I can't make my own point so I use a picture with a snappy caption made by someone else" pictures), but you're just overdoing it.

I have to say I really enjoyed the funny-picture-war the other day between Parrulo, c&cfan and some others in the "Most disappointing rider" thread, that was really funny. I especially liked Viediebeeee's picture saying "SON I am very disappoint" :D

As for the Flanders pictures, there was a thread only about that guy over a year ago, but maybe Parrulo missed it or wasn't such a regular yet. We also discussed him in The Flanders thread, along with article links and facebook fanpage links so if you want to learn more about him you should look those up. It should be towards the very end of the Flanders thread

I really don't feel it that way btw.

For Belgians who are generally used to lots of wins in cycling a season like the dutch or rabo have would be tough.
But for us it's actually a good season so far. Very good even. Only the hilly classics a slight dissapointment, but most of the races were very good from a dutch viewpoint.

Compare it to football, if the Belgian team would actually qualify, even if with huge problems, they would be super glad. If the Dutch team would qualify with huge problems, they would be dissapointed it was such a struggle.

So no. I don;t agree pistoletje :)

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
The Hitch said:

The guy who spent his first month on the forum quoting every post he sees and adding "thats what she said" despite the fact that 99% of the time it was a non sequitor that made absolutely no sence, complains that someone else is "overdoing it"

And however unfunny you find Parrulos images, they are far more enjoyable to look at then the "Rujano farting" cd cover you felt a need not only to make, but also repost, but which most 5 year olds would struggle to giggle at.

To be fair, I only did that for about 2 days, maybe 3.

Hitch getting the deepest stick up his *** award.

You are probably the person that bothers me the most around here. Which is quite bad, cause you're everywhere. Always acting like you're some kind of divine ruler. Always on top of everything. Almost everything you say and do annoys me. Not because it doesn't make sense (it sometimes does), but because of the way you say it.

I have no beef with Parrulo, and I'm guessing he does not have a personal vendetta with me either.

You on the other hand I find a "tweezak". Don't know how to translate that. It means you're always trying to be on both sides. You have no identity.

I'll add some more when I'm home. :)

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
palmerq said:
try to keep it about the tour of romandy will you?

what can I say, spot on.. I reckon the Belgians talk more sense though and then the usual "The" Hitch smart arse comment thrown in somewhere lol. A sad and lonely man I think

Some of its funny but can get on ones nerves after a while.

TRENDING THREADS