• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Armstrong - 5 Types of Forum Posters

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Oldbiker said:
oh really, you are so sick of seeing him etc., yet you manage to do 12 posts per day for a year and most of them rant about LA... get real, don't be such a fraud, go ride your bike or read a book. Put LA's name on ignore!!

Hey Douchey McChamoissniffer, unlike morons like you, I can accomplish many things each day. Maybe look at your Uniballer post count and heal thyself.

6 posts, only two didn't involve The Great Single Balled One: http://forum.cyclingnews.com/search.php?searchid=305745
 
Type 6 - The Stalkers

Those fanboys (intrested in cycling since 1999) obsessed and remarking anyone who is slightly critical about his Uniballness. They don´t writing anything about cycling in general (although they know LA is a cyclist) but they are spending their time hunting people who is critical to their god.

Suspect of being at Armstrongs payroll, closely related to Versus or Livestrong employees.
 

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
3,853
0
0
Visit site
Fanboy turned Hater

This species is almost always American, and is one of the most virulent strain of hater. Became interested in Pro Cycling only after becoming exposed to Lance's TdF Victories. Does not know what the Super Prestige Pernod Trophy is. Typically they are Internet Tough Guys GRRRRR. Do not mess with them as they are ninja tough.



BTW, they are not to be confused with the early to mid 90's fanboy turned hater.
Those guys are cool:)

Many of those guys no longer hate ahhh cute.
 
Jul 19, 2009
949
0
0
Visit site
Polish said:
Fanboy turned Hater

This species is almost always American, and is one of the most virulent strain of hater. Became interested in Pro Cycling only after becoming exposed to Lance's TdF Victories. Does not know what the Super Prestige Pernod Trophy is. Typically they are Internet Tough Guys GRRRRR. Do not mess with them as they are ninja tough.


BTW, they are not to be confused with the early to mid 90's fanboy turned hater.
Those guys are cool:)

Many of those guys no longer hate ahhh cute.
Good that you understand that cheating his fellows has bad effects on many people.
That is why we cannot accept Lance's cheating :D
 

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
3,853
0
0
Visit site
poupou said:
Good that you understand that cheating his fellows has bad effects on many people.
That is why we cannot accept Lance's cheating :D

Yes poupou - but do you not believe that the benefits and the positive effects on people far far outweigh the minor mental problems of a few cycling fans?

On the cycling side alone, thousands of people have benefited:
Riders, Mechanics, Assembly Workers in Wisconson, PR People, Lawyers, Ex-Riders....The list can go on and on and on and on..
** US Postal was preparing to pull its $$sponsorship in 1999, but then Lance won the TdF and Postal $$sponsorship continued.
**Discovery TV would not have $$signed on if not for Lance.
**RadioShack would not have $$signed on if not for Lance.

And it would be hard to deny the Economic Benefit your fine Country has enjoyed because of Lance. Tourism, Drug Labs etc. As we speak, there is a Gendarme who is feeding his family on the salary he is earning from inspecting the garbage of a certain young man by the name of Lance Armstrong.

I guess I would go as far as to argue that Lance is amongst the Top Individuals in the Whole Wide WORLD when it comes to generating, directly and indirectly, Global GNP!
 
Polish said:
...

And it would be hard to deny the Economic Benefit your fine Country has enjoyed because of Lance. Tourism, Drug Labs etc. As we speak, there is a Gendarme who is feeding his family on the salary he is earning from inspecting the garbage of a certain young man by the name of Lance Armstrong.

I guess I would go as far as to argue that Lance is amongst the Top Individuals in the Whole Wide WORLD when it comes to generating, directly and indirectly, Global GNP!
Please give me a break. Let's not go overboard with this.:rolleyes:
 

TRENDING THREADS