• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong will never be caught for EPO or blood boosting and here's why!!

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Moose McKnuckles approves of any thread with Bob Ross in it.

As for the Lance fanboys, let me ponder on your contributions for a minute.

s-KERRY-large.jpg

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Phantom Menace said:
Another smearing thread. If he was really guilty of anything, it would be proven just like with Rebellin.

And Riis - Oh wait... Riis doped profusely through his career and was never caught though tested over and over again.

Another conspiracy theory for you: The first year LA was retired was also the first year there was an EPO test and all the star riders were busted. The first year LA was back was also the first year of the biological passport.

Compare this to the large donations made by LA to the UCI at the time of his retirement.

Phantom Menace said:
Another smearing thread. If he was really guilty of anything, it would be proven just like with Rebellin.

Do let us know when you can offer anything to refute what's being said.

I mean...besides calling all the threads smears. You know, anything to refute the facts being brought up. Evidence to the contrary--that sort of thing. It's a smear because...

why?

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Solid. These threads are bringing the fanboys out of the woodwork.

It's difficult to understand if the OP is really as stupid as his first post suggests, or if he was baiting.

I don't think I'm a fanboy, but since I say the OP is stupid does that make me one? :confused:

May 26, 2009
Visit site
ChrisE said:
It's difficult to understand if the OP is really as stupid as his first post suggests, or if he was baiting.

I don't think I'm a fanboy, but since I say the OP is stupid does that make me one? :confused:

Reported..

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
lauaxeta said:
This whole "Lance is a doper...Lance isn't a doper" thing is one major snoresville........ Look at how much effort and energy is spent on this topic on this forum...a complete waste of time!!

I don't particularly like the guy's attitude.....his comments re the French, etc, but the facts are that he has NEVER tested positive, and he remains the only rider to have won the TdF seven times...a remarkable achievement.

I spent a lot of time in Pamplona in the early 90's, when Indurain was at his peak, and for me, he was the better all-rounder, but I give LA credit for coming back from a ****ty illness, and excelling at this race.

What is the significance of your credit?

David Walsh, Michael Ashenden and Greg LeMond give him demerits for being a fraud.:p

As a Senior Member of the Cyclingnews forums, I, Buckwheat, believe Pharmstrong to be strong from pharmaceuticals, so there!

buckwheat said:
As a Senior Member of the Cyclingnews forums, I, Buckwheat, believe Pharmstrong to be strong from pharmaceuticals, so there!

And your opinion is more relevant than his for what reason exactly?

Believe whatever you want. I believe LA doped as well. In fact I believe that he has by far the best "program" in the history of sport, because no has proven sh!t! When someone does we'll all be geniuses. Until then we'll all pretend that we know better. Won't we.

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Hi, is this British Pro Cycling No, Hombre el Asso No, Earth Tribe No, Max power No, the arbiter No, etc.?

It appears that these individuals have been banned. I am not them (or him or her, if it is one person).

A lot of people seem to have a hate-on for Lance. People keep on saying "refute our proof". However, the requirement is to prove guilt ... and clearly the powers that be have found the "proof" to be lacking. I too see lots of room for doubt.

All this aside, one could say - "don't hate the player, hate the game". It's a tough sport, so perhaps those who think Lance is too harsh or too anything just need to harden the f*ck up.

I see you are a fan of Cadel. He may have a chance at winning le Tour if he hardens the f*ck up too. :)

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Hi, is this British Pro Cycling, Hombre el Asso, Earth Tribe, Max power, the arbiter, etc.?

Big GMaC said:
i reckon. december member, shack loving... trolling posts

Hmmm. Joined when Rex left, posts only to Armstrong threads, one-track mind = walks, talks, quacks, and trolls like a duck.

At least the username is kind of funny this time.

Early odds are that he's banned before Christmas.

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
Hmmm. Joined when Rex left, posts only to Armstrong threads, one-track mind = walks, talks, quacks, and trolls like a duck.

At least the username is kind of funny this time.

Early odds are that he's banned before Christmas.

As I have said, I am none of these folk. I think they are all the same person. I cannot see why I might be banned, unless one is banned for being reasonable.

While I am not Big White, or Great White (whatever his name is), I agree that it appears when you disagree with other posters on the matter of Lance Armstrong, you are called a troll.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Phantom Menace said:
As I have said, I am none of these folk. I think they are all the same person. I cannot see why I might be banned, unless one is banned for being reasonable.

While I am not Big White, or Great White (whatever his name is), I agree that it appears when you disagree with other posters on the matter of Lance Armstrong, you are called a troll.

Have a read of their (Great White and the plethra of other usernames) posts and look at your own....then you will understand why people would think that you are one and the same.

Phantom Menace said:

Perhaps you should try actually discussing cycling in a rational manner, rather than continually playing the injured innocent. This forum is not about "you".

Susan