• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Baby Giro 2019 - Giro d’Italia Giovani Under 23 (13-23.6.)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Fabio Mazzuco wins the Strade Bianche stage in front of Tirol duo Markus Wildauer and Georg Zimmermann. Mazzuco also takes the race lead from Hayter.

Edit: Apparently Zimmermann was in front with Mazzuco but punctured with 12k to go enabling Mazzuco to win solo.

Ardila absolutely killed everyone on the first mountain finish. When I tuned in with 3.5 k to go Verschaeve was in front with almost a minute to Covi, Rubio and Ardila. Then Ardila took off shortly after and caught Verschaeve with 500 metres to go and went right by. Who is this Ardila guy?

Re:

Bushman said:
Ardila absolutely killed everyone on the first mountain finish. When I tuned in with 3.5 k to go Verschaeve was in front with almost a minute to Covi, Rubio and Ardila. Then Ardila took off shortly after and caught Verschaeve with 500 metres to go and went right by. Who is this Ardila guy?
The best climber this Colombian generation has to offer by far. There was a MTT in the Vuelta a Colombia U23 this year. He put minutes into everyone, including Alexander Cepeda.

Re: Re:

DNP-Old said:
Bushman said:
The best climber this Colombian generation has to offer by far. There was a MTT in the Vuelta a Colombia U23 this year. He put minutes into everyone, including Alexander Cepeda.

Do you know why he lost time here? https://firstcycling.com/race.php?r=621&y=2019&k=stages&e=04

Re: Re:

LosBrolin said:
DNP-Old said:
Bushman said:

Do you know why he lost time here? https://firstcycling.com/race.php?r=621&y=2019&k=stages&e=04
Strongman is the strongest (haha) team in the race. Peña joined the break and EPM weren’t able to take him back.

TRENDING THREADS