Baloise Belgium Tour 2021 (June 9-13)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He's a twitchy little ***, that's for sure. Makes me laugh. He's always so composed for the media, but on the bike, he gets pretty exercised. I don't doubt he'll grow up a bit, but probably will also always be a bit of a hothead. Not unusual for a champion to have some attitude.
agreed. as long as it is hinault-type attitude earned by having the strongest legs, and not bratty frustration from not fulfilling expectations as much as he wants -- it can be a fine line, particularly in terms of public perception...

He's a twitchy little ***, that's for sure. Makes me laugh. He's always so composed for the media, but on the bike, he gets pretty exercised. I don't doubt he'll grow up a bit, but probably will also always be a bit of a hothead. Not unusual for a champion to have some attitude.
Soccer attitude.
Which reminds me the European diving championships start tomorrow. Keep an eye on England’s Grealish and Portugal’s Fernandes

ASK THE COMMUNITY