• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Baloise Belgium Tour 2021 (June 9-13)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Here's the PCS rankings
The guy who won the stage yesterday, has silver and gold medals on the track, but he's not in any of those PCS lists. With a lot of unknown riders in this peloton, there will probably be surprises.

Still, no need for that. They've been guiding riders like that at the end of stages forever.

...um. i wasn't defending the brush off.

i was just saying we shouldn't read "injury" from that action.

to me, he went very, very deep and he was still trying to recover. and he was not in the mood to be ushered/walked away yet.

the "angry" brush-off is regrettable, for sure.

Reactions: JosefK and jaylew
He's a twitchy little ***, that's for sure. Makes me laugh. He's always so composed for the media, but on the bike, he gets pretty exercised. I don't doubt he'll grow up a bit, but probably will also always be a bit of a hothead. Not unusual for a champion to have some attitude.

agreed. as long as it is hinault-type attitude earned by having the strongest legs, and not bratty frustration from not fulfilling expectations as much as he wants -- it can be a fine line, particularly in terms of public perception...

He's a twitchy little ***, that's for sure. Makes me laugh. He's always so composed for the media, but on the bike, he gets pretty exercised. I don't doubt he'll grow up a bit, but probably will also always be a bit of a hothead. Not unusual for a champion to have some attitude.
Soccer attitude.
Which reminds me the European diving championships start tomorrow. Keep an eye on England’s Grealish and Portugal’s Fernandes