• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bayern Rundfahrt, 25th -29th of May - 2.HC

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Captain_Cavman said:
You forgot Sorenson, @19 seconds

I surely did. How embarrassing!

A great day for Team Sky, then. Hopefully the next time they decide to dominate a race they'll pick one that is televised.

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Jamsque said:
I surely did. How embarrassing!

A great day for Team Sky, then. Hopefully the next time they decide to dominate a race they'll pick one that is televised.

Yeah, they've executed this really well after completely failing to do anything like this last year. Coming to a smallish race with a team like that and you should be getting plenty of kisses from the podium girls.

Always assuming that stage 5 pans out of course.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Bit of both. But Wiggins time was incredible, we will see how he performs in montains though and his target for Tour at Dauphine. Will be intresting whether Uran or him should be the leader at tour .

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
He's such an enigma on the road - but it will give his confidence a massive boost to beat Spartacus by a decent margin - even if Spartacus is not totally on form.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
maltiv said:
If it weren't for the breakaway yesterday the GC would've been:

1. Wiggins
2. EBH
3. Cancellara

So it would actually have been better for Sky if they had kept things together. Would've been a 1-2 finish, radioshack style!

They would if they had enough riders. Pauwells and Rogers abandoned on stage 2 and the squad was reduced to only 5 riders.

A

Anonymous

Brads bike. Weird looking
24g7his.png

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I've always said a TT focused Wiggins is the one person who can take it to Cancellara. He was definitely in form given his performance in last weeks 10 mile Nationals was 476W for 19:14.

TRENDING THREADS