• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Beer-gate Schleck & O'Grady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I honestly belive A.Schleck isn't 100% committed to his cycling career and has ''social issuses''. His lack of performace this season reeks of the ''easy life'' within Team Leopard - Trek. Big-contractinitis maybe???

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
his season, up to the tour has been no worse then previous years.

I'll reserve judgement until after the tour, but it appears it might be a dissapointing result for him.

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I really hate sounding like a bitter Schleck fan, but could this not have gone in the "Schleck Depreciation Thread" or the "Andy Schleck Mental Ability" one?

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
What's with the thread title? The carpets really don't match the drapes on this girl.
Had the title been more fitting, we would've been deprived of gems such as your post!

rata de sentina said:
This ones heading for a merge or better still the padlock.
In before...:D

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The man went on a **** up during last years Vuelta disrespecting the race and the other competitors. Riis was lucky to get rid of him and wave him on to his new billionaire paymaster. Where is the fight to win? At least Senor Contador is up for it after an already tough year. My point of the original post being was, ''Beer-gate'' was when I doubted A.Schlecks committment.

Status
Not open for further replies.