• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Belgian Maffia

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Joke or not, I am hereby giving everyone advance warning that we are starting to look a lot closer at hat people are posting again, as some of the regulars are starting to forget what the ground rules are here.

A

Anonymous

I find this whole nationalistic baiting a bit unpleasant to be honest, and at times it borders on pack mentality. Think it should have been nipped in the bud long ago.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
I find this whole nationalistic baiting a bit unpleasant to be honest, and at times it borders on pack mentality. Think it should have been nipped in the bud long ago.

It's meant as a joke, nothing more nothing less. I watch cycling because I like the sport, not because Belgians get great results