• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hagen's jersey is way better than the previous abomination.

Stannard's jersey should be easy to pick out on the Oude Kwaremont :cool:

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
@maltiv:

What Libertine said. 'Cross flag' national jerseys should be directed like this
images

not like this:
images

Magnus said:
@maltiv:

What Libertine said. 'Cross flag' national jerseys should be directed like this
images

not like this:
images
Sky want their logo centered, which is why they did it like this. With Arvesen they had the Sky logo inside the blue part of the flag, but that resulted in the blue part of the flag having to be waaaay too large.

Wooow! Quickstep is loading up on the champs!
Who's the second guy in the Belgian/German colours?

---

As for the Norwegian champion-kit; I agree that it looks slightly odd that it's to the side (remind me of when Asle Arvesen spend a good part of the TdF with a uneven kit) but hey! At least it's the entire kit and not just some random band around the chest...

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
maltiv said:
Sky want their logo centered, which is why they did it like this. With Arvesen they had the Sky logo inside the blue part of the flag, but that resulted in the blue part of the flag having to be waaaay too large.

Arvesens National Champion kit at Sky would have been brilliant, if it had had red sleeves and neck collar.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Caruut said:
Be nice, not sure EE have ever had to do a national champ's jersey before.

First one apparently. To be fair Euskaltel orange was never going to go well with Morrocan red, but a fully red jersey + shorts would've been a better comprimise than this Radioshack-esque abomination.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
7IpqlLh.jpg

The competition is over. Radioshack as always produces stunning quality winners in worst Nats category. They took it to other level this year :D

I coudln't even spot it when the image was small...

Gloin22 said:
The competition is over. Radioshack as always produces stunning quality winners in worst Nats category. They took it to other level this year :D

I coudln't even spot it when the image was small...
What a ****ing disgrace. It seriously took me several seconds to spot who was the national champion in this picture...