• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 61 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Another one CCC national champ yersey - this time Nikolay Mihaylov, Bulgaria:
nmihaylov-560x560.png

Decent enough Potuguese, European and (although not shown on TV, spoken of approvingly by commentators) British skinsuits produced by Movistar yesterday.

Maybe the issue of minimal national colours is the national federation not being insistent. Commercial interests will not encourage teams to minimise their identity on the public image of the riders,so it is down to the national federations to moan about it.

Don't blame Movistar*: blame your friends who are members of the Spanish* federation for not insisting upon it. (*: other teams and federations are also culpable)

Re: Re:

Vesica said:
Alexandre B. said:
1488617160-pantano.jpg

Pantano's jersey

horrible, absolutely horrible. How difficult is it to change the red upper part of the jersey in the yellow-blue-red of the Colombian flag?

Very, if Colombia is one of the national federations that insists on a full white-with-bands jersey. I don't think I recall a Colombian jersey that is not such.

I'd be surprised if your preference would be widely held, even if it is allowed.

Re: Re:

Armchair cyclist said:
Vesica said:
Alexandre B. said:
1488617160-pantano.jpg

Pantano's jersey

horrible, absolutely horrible. How difficult is it to change the red upper part of the jersey in the yellow-blue-red of the Colombian flag?

Very, if Colombia is one of the national federations that insists on a full white-with-bands jersey. I don't think I recall a Colombian jersey that is not such.

I'd be surprised if your preference would be widely held, even if it is allowed.
Miguel Angel Rubiano riding for Colombia in the Giro in 2014:
images

I agree, the suit could be done better. The Trek Segafredo logos could be made smaller and moved up and the flag be moved up from the current location, so it isn't directly next to the black part on the 'shorts'.

TRENDING THREADS