Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 61 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yes, you are right - I did not verify that (apologies). Still, he is pictured in that way on the official team website from where this image is taken.

Anyway, this means that they use the same NC jersey design as in previous years.

Re:

classicomano said:
Campenaerts and Roglic' skinsuits.

As far as I'm concerned, that is the russian flag on the legs and the dutch flag on the body. The last place one would look for the national champs colours is the gloves, and that is where the actual slovenian flag is.

This design would be better, as worn by Matej Mugerli:

Decent enough Potuguese, European and (although not shown on TV, spoken of approvingly by commentators) British skinsuits produced by Movistar yesterday.

Maybe the issue of minimal national colours is the national federation not being insistent. Commercial interests will not encourage teams to minimise their identity on the public image of the riders,so it is down to the national federations to moan about it.

Don't blame Movistar*: blame your friends who are members of the Spanish* federation for not insisting upon it. (*: other teams and federations are also culpable)

Re: Re:

Vesica said:
Alexandre B. said:

Pantano's jersey
horrible, absolutely horrible. How difficult is it to change the red upper part of the jersey in the yellow-blue-red of the Colombian flag?
Very, if Colombia is one of the national federations that insists on a full white-with-bands jersey. I don't think I recall a Colombian jersey that is not such.

I'd be surprised if your preference would be widely held, even if it is allowed.

Re: Re:

Armchair cyclist said:
Vesica said:
Alexandre B. said:

Pantano's jersey
horrible, absolutely horrible. How difficult is it to change the red upper part of the jersey in the yellow-blue-red of the Colombian flag?
Very, if Colombia is one of the national federations that insists on a full white-with-bands jersey. I don't think I recall a Colombian jersey that is not such.

I'd be surprised if your preference would be widely held, even if it is allowed.
Miguel Angel Rubiano riding for Colombia in the Giro in 2014:

I agree, the suit could be done better. The Trek Segafredo logos could be made smaller and moved up and the flag be moved up from the current location, so it isn't directly next to the black part on the 'shorts'.

ASK THE COMMUNITY