• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best Young Pro Tour Riders to watch in 2013

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Kazistuta said:
Wherein lies your faith in young Haller? I've got him in a fantasy keepers league for the second year now along with his young team mate Tsatevich, and I'll have to say the latter has shown most promise this year. Haller won one small race stage late in the year, Tsatevich showed himself several times near the front in sprints. I still have faith in the young Austrian, though, but haven't seen enough to warrant a spot on my CQ team ;)

Im wary of riders who dominate the youth ranks then suck in the pros. Haller actually played with the big boys 1 day and looked very good.

But what sealed the deal was that i saw no mention of him anywhere in the threads. So i figured people wouldnt pick him - hoping they had forgotten because everyone was looking at the u23 ranks, missing the talent hiding in plain sight.

Sorry Maaaaaaaarten, I overlooked your message.

So Vino and Maaaaaaaarten we have a three way deal? What about you, gustienordic, you want in on it with Coquard as well?

The winner choses an avatar for the losers for how long?

Ryo is of couse welcome as well, but I don't expect it to happen.

Hugo Koblet said:
Sorry Maaaaaaaarten, I overlooked your message.

So Vino and Maaaaaaaarten we have a three way deal? What about you, gustienordic, you want in on it with Coquard as well?

The winner choses an avatar for the losers for how long?

Ryo is of couse welcome as well, but I don't expect it to happen.

Already prepearing Vino and Lutsenko photos for you guys. Now just have to choose between them :p
gustienordic said:
I don't have enough faith in Coquard to beat Lutsenko or Dennis :cool:

Of course not. Noone will be safe next year against the Kazakh animal:cool:

Pentacycle said:
Clement Koretzky seems quite a good rider. I'm surprised he didn't sign at a French WT team, although he'll get more chances at Bretagne, together with Sepulveda.

And what about the first Algerian on a PCT team, Youcef Reguigui?

pity he will likely only race in france thou, bretagne dont race much outside france

TRENDING THREADS