• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Betsy Andreu

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Rossco and 13 - here's a clip from 360 last night that everyone should watch. Thanks to robow in last night's 'stage' topic.

I'm shocked at myself to realize how much more I hate this utter scumbag today. I'm also kind of shocked to realize how Betsy is able to turn me into complete mush...what a stunning and incredibly brave woman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTrkBRwT5Uc

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
Thanks Rossco and 13 - here's a clip from 360 last night that everyone should watch. Thanks to robow in last night's 'stage' topic.

I'm shocked at myself to realize how much more I hate this utter scumbag today. I'm also kind of shocked to realize how Betsy is able to turn me into complete mush...what a stunning and incredibly brave woman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTrkBRwT5Uc

I don't get your crush. She is always complaining about something and airing dirty laundry in public, that's gotta get old after awhile. I am sure you are not taking that into account.

Does anybody know her actual weight? I would like to see if we can get to the bottom of this 'fat' issue. If she is actually overweight, and LA lied about not calling her that in the interview, that further hurts his credibility.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
ChrisE said:
I don't get your crush. She is always complaining about something and airing dirty laundry in public, that's gotta get old after awhile. I am sure you are not taking that into account.

Does anybody know her actual weight? I would like to see if we can get to the bottom of this 'fat' issue. If she is actually overweight, and LA lied about not calling her that in the interview, that further hurts his credibility.

She and Frankie have had enough cow's manure dumped on them to warrant public complaints.

I might have risen to the bait long ago, Chris, but not now when we're on the same page so often and I even supported you for mod.;)

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
OK, just playing devil's advocate here, but: couldn't the case be made that in a small way, Betsy contributed to omerta by keeping quiet about Frankie's doping? She knew about it for years before Frankie admitted it.

OK fire away ;)

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
VeloCity said:
OK, just playing devil's advocate here, but: couldn't the case be made that in a small way, Betsy contributed to omerta by keeping quiet about Frankie's doping? She knew about it for years before Frankie admitted it.

OK fire away ;)

Interesting point, if she did indeed know.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
ChrisE said:

fat - that must have been a comment about der Jan.

Betsy has to carry 1 ton of virtual Lancefat with her every day. So somehow she's fat.
btw, when young people talk in their language, "fat" is actually a compliment.
fat=cool

ChrisE said:

Oh come on Chris, Betsy is smart, good looking, and tough, what's not to like? She stood up to Lance and all his minions for years basically on her own (Frankie was always saddled with wanting (maybe needing, I don't know what other job qualifications he might have had) to continue working in the tiny incestuous world of pro cycling, so he had to watch what he said) and she held up. She might just be more woman than a Texas boy like yourself could handle.:rolleyes:

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Oh come on Chris, Betsy is smart, good looking, and tough, what's not to like? She stood up to Lance and all his minions for years basically on her own (Frankie was always saddled with wanting (maybe needing, I don't know what other job qualifications he might have had) to continue working in the tiny incestuous world of pro cycling, so he had to watch what he said) and she held up. She might just be more woman than a Texas boy like yourself could handle.:rolleyes:

Why your response went down that road I have no idea.

I just asked a question about her weight, and whether LA is being truthful in (a) calling her 'fat' when she is actually not or (2) not calling her 'fat' when she actually is. Like I say either way it would further tarnish his image.

Is her weight published?

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Pitter pat, pitter pat,thumpa thump.....sadly so short, but any Betsy is better than no Betsy!

Thanks RR, much appreciated.

Every time I see an old House, like earlier today, I think of you, 13.;) So, what are you doing Sunday night?

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Lance, you cant afford it, you cant afford it. they dont sell this at Yellow Rose

Race Radio said:
386977_10151443282278665_1019863950_n.jpg