• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Betsy Andreu

Amsterhammer said:
First of all, a quick apology to those who may have fallen off their chairs at the sight of me starting a topic here.;)

I am in lurv. This stunning woman has beauty, class, evident honesty, and a voice that melts me. I would be happy and content for her to do unspeakable things to me. So much for fantasy world.:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T6ehcsN5Us&feature=relmfu

You should've called the thread 'babes not on bikes'.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
First of all, a quick apology to those who may have fallen off their chairs at the sight of me starting a topic here.;)

I am in lurv. This stunning woman has beauty, class, evident honesty, and a voice that melts me. I would be happy and content for her to do unspeakable things to me. So much for fantasy world.:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T6ehcsN5Us&feature=relmfu

Agree, she is a beautiful woman. Never seen her outside of a few pictures. LA was probably jealous of Frankie.

Very direct. Focused. Probably doesn't take any bull****.

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
She does project the image of a woman of character.
When the going got tough, she hung in there on the unpopular side of truth.
Betsy Andreu, you are to be commended.
Frankie is a lucky man.

richwagmn said:
Agree, she is a beautiful woman. Never seen her outside of a few pictures. LA was probably jealous of Frankie.

Very direct. Focused. Probably doesn't take any bull****.

Maybe he wasn't so jealous. His ex-wife Kristin, ex-girlfriend Sheryl, and current semi-wife Anna, all bear a resemblance to his blonde mother.

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
She would eat me alive and spit me out.
Grasshopper, Preying Mantus
That said, I've never met a woman who didn't have that in her.

I saw 4 Corners, she is a stunningly attractive woman.
She has the face and hair I could just look at for hours and admire like fine art.
Having listened to her for 6 years she is consistent and appears dead-set Catholic honest as the day is long.
That has its good, and if you are married to it, or a child of it, well, it also has its moments too.

Count me in this club please. I only really knew her name before and hadn't really had a chance to see her. But after that report on Four Corners........beautiful, intelligent and knows how to stand up for herself.....no better combination possible.:)

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
To whomever moved this topic - thanks, since it now has more replies;)...but don't blame me if at some point the chat moves from simple Betsy adoration to talk about the substance of her story in the original link - which is why I posted this where I did, i.e. the 'naughty' place.

Meanwhile, I'm delighted to see that I'm not alone!:cool:

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
"This is arguably the biggest fraud in the history of sport. Bernie Madoff would be proud. Maybe even jealous."

Betsy Andreu

Andreu_Betsy.jpg

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
"This is arguably the biggest fraud in the history of sport. Bernie Madoff would be proud. Maybe even jealous."

Betsy Andreu

Andreu_Betsy.jpg

She is incorrect.

" IN-arguably. " No argument. And not just a fraud but a hoax.

As for the Betsy lust, when susan w finds this thread there'sgonna be he0ll to pay for the lot of you lusty lads.

I also find Emma's accent most endearing.