• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bill Cosby

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
aphronesis said:
You're don't do well with nuance it seems. One, let's not have to drag up the countless posts you've made slamming this country--not that I care (let's note also that the best you can do is fall back on LA and GWB--as I said: heavy handed irrelevant cliches); two, it was rhetorical, three, I can name dozens (personally) and no doubt thousands of Germans with whom it sat well, but within the intellectual culture at large, it's an uneasy reception.

That's not hitting out. It's an observation. Of difference. You should try it sometime.

All the way back to you: I have dozens of american friends I enjoy/ed Baseball and Football with since the 80s. You don´t know me, and I don´t give a phuck if you know germans or not. All you did was hitting out against a whole country. Period.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Try reading in context. But I guess that´s not common in your country... OFC kids building streets in India as slaves are not raped in that crime against mankind. But hey, go nit-picking. At least I can articulate in English. Wonder what would happen if you had to discuss with me in fine are german. YOU WOULD LOOSE PHUCKING MISERABLY: Go away, you are a pain in the...

Ok, I gotta run big guy. I have been reading in context. You are, in fact, the person who introduced the question of context by comparing African war victims with the Cosby aftermath.

Not to rehearse all of that, but I'm not nitpicking, it's precisely the point. Indian street kids for you are unarguably being exploited. A woman not obviously penetrated, violently, against her obvious consent is not necessarily, or at all raped. That's been the gist of what you have to say.

Many people don't agree with that position and some here have tried to tell you that in various ways. Not only that, but not all women feel they can claim rape the moment it happens. They don't know. You don't get a users manual at birth with a checklist for right and wrong. For the same reason the Indian street kids don't say "Hey, I'm being exploited: global humanitarians come save me." What happens if fifty years later it sinks in for them. Will you accuse them of gold digging. Not only that, but there are several things that come with that claim: the threat of a stigma, entry into a legal apparatus, a publicity apparatus, conflict, the potential loss of the conflict and waste of time, and the imposition of an identity that one never asked for. Most people shy away from that. Especially if, historically, it hasn't yielded much.

It's not a German board bud, and it's not about winning or losing. Much of what you castigate in life would be better if that weren't the general attitude.

And, I haven't been forced to hold down German in a handful of years now, but nothing you've ever said convinces me of your claim--especially if you resort to shouting as you do here.

It's not hitting out against a whole country. Run a search on German reception of French philosophy in the late twentieth century. Throw in Freud, Marx and Nietzsche (I know: ironic huh?) and see what you end up with. Don't cherry pick now.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
TBH, I never used the word consent before. I just had to look at the dictionary. It says something like: "agree, allow" = no rape.

OTOH, saying no, but the other person penetrates anyway, it´s a clear forceful act thus rape. I hope we are clear now?

Yes. we're clear enough although it's not all about penises penetrating vaginas. People have amazing imaginations...sometimes in the most twisted ways.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
aphronesis said:
Ok, I gotta run big guy. I have been reading in context. You are, in fact, the person who introduced the question of context by comparing African war victims with the Cosby aftermath.

No, I didn´t. English is you mother language, right?
Here I come again: I said woman rape victims in war-zones (for example refugees in camps). Not war victims.
I introduced "Cosby seems/is a guilty a$$hole rapist". Then got further on saying that people jumped the bandwagon and threw all kind of men into the mud too (Woods, Grant, etc.)... You are a word twister. American spin. Nothing new. Next to military behaviour and 24hr-surveillance, that´s all that´s left of your once beautiful country... and some nice guys (not you OFC, no doubt about it)
Got it? Got it?... Ah no... helpless... I give up.

aphronesis said:
A woman not obviously penetrated, violently, against her obvious consent is not necessarily, or at all raped. That's been the gist of your what you have to say.

OK, what else is rape? I guess we are back to the un-violent rape thing, even "Retro" said is not existing. So what you wanna say other than talking bubbles?

aphronesis said:
not all women feel they can claim rape the moment it happens.

I fully understand that. But to sort out the wrong accusers, they should report instantly. I see no other option. May some law experts have better ideas. Most likely they have. Anyway, it seems you´d love to be on the wrong side of the 50%. Good luck, may god help you then...

aphronesis said:
They don't know. You don't get a users manual at birth with a checklist for right and wrong. For the same reason the Indian street kids don't say "Hey, I'm being exploited: global humanitarians come save me." What happens if fifty years later it sinks in for them. Will you accuse them of gold digging.

Speechless. Spin at it´s worst.

aphronesis said:
It's not a German board bud, and it's not about winning or losing. Much of what you castigate in life would be better if that weren't the general attitude.

True. Better bring the innocent to prison if it allows to catch all guilty. I´d say collateral damage to the unlucky ones, right? Oh my, thanks god you are not in a position of power. Everything would be even worse...

aphronesis said:
And, I haven't been forced to hold down German in a handful of years now, but nothing you've ever said convinces me of your claim--especially if you resort to shouting as you do here.

What you expect? If you twist my words, OFC I shout. I don´t like liars who smut my name...

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
RetroActive said:
Yes. we're clear enough although it's not all about penises penetrating vaginas. People have amazing imaginations...sometimes in the most twisted ways.

Sure. I didn´t want to detail every thing that is possible or not, or talk about things I never heard of. The basic point was made clear by me: Rape is forceful sex against will. I have said that more than once. I also gave numbers of a high number of wrong accusations. That´s devasting to those it happens.
It´s a different trhing of getting accused wrongly for insulting someone, and having to swallow the bitter pill of paying a huge fine, or going to prison innocent cause of a non-happened crime. For that, 47% is way to high, even 7.3% would be. But people don´t care. I am shocked. They all look forward living in dictatorship countries. I can´t believe it. Sad truth!

That US guy posting here really don´t care. Talk about collateral damage. A US speciality...

Sorry for not using the word consent. I thought my point is clear anyway. And finally, I didn´t start the un-violent rape stuff. Don´t attach that on me. I was clear and simple without going into details. Every 5 year old should understand what I said in context, except that US guy hitting out at me.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Sure. I didn´t want to detail every thing that is possible or not, or talk about things I never heard of. The basic point was made clear by me: Rape is forceful sex against will. I have said that more than once. I also gave numbers of a high number of wrong accusations. That´s devasting to those it happens.
It´s a different trhing of getting accused wrongly for insulting someone, and having to swallow the bitter pill of paying a huge fine, or going to prison innocent cause of a non-happened crime. For that, 47% is way to high, even 7.3% would be. But people don´t care. I am shocked. They all look forward living in dictatoship countries. I can´t believe it. Sad truth!

That US guy posting here really don´t care. Talk about collateral damage. A US speciality...

Sorry for not using the word consent. I thought my point is clear anyway. And finally, I didn´t start the un-violent rape stuff. Don´t attach that on me. I was clear and simple without going into details. Every 5 year old should understand what I said in context, except that US guy hitting out at me.

The irony is that I started the first post agreeing with you far enough to see your point and asking you to clarify. Because it is a valid part of the debate.

I didn't really "hit out" until you started saying things about women and rape that don't really fly well in civilized discourse in this country. Some of them can certainly be construed as sexist--if not misogynist--in the wrong context.

So rather than hitting out at you, there might be an aspect of me asking you to clarify the state of the German judicial system and identity politics and the incursion on "male rights" (or masculine subjectivity) vis a vis rape, which you've done: mostly through insults, attacks, etc.

got it though, thanks.

here's a question though, given your stats of wrongful accusations of rape in the US, Germany, Japan, etc.

how many women do you imagine went through processes, abuse, and violations with no rights?

I know where I sit in that current configuration if things went bad with a partner: it's a micro aspect of the surveillant, military culture you're talking about. One has to be pretty oblivious not to appreciate the ways in which that permeates most aspects of life.

Day to day, it's something your countryman Ulrich Beck--among others--has theorized as risk society. Gotta know who you're playing with.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
So, moving the conversation along...Cosby seems to be only the latest in a very long line (and getting longer all the time) of people in positions of wealth, power and privilege who have used these positions for their most base, and nefarious, desires. It's not new, and not geographically restricted.

There's something going on...a Cosby doesn't hide for decades without a lot of complicity. I can't say I'm surprised but then I've delved into the Marc Dutroux's of this world. All the revelations in the UK, and all over really.

You can't transform the darkness by hiding in the light. Once in a while a bomb hits the mainstream too. What does it mean to be human? Oh dear, a good deal of darkness.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
It´s a different trhing of getting accused wrongly for insulting someone, and having to swallow the bitter pill of paying a huge fine, or going to prison innocent cause of a non-happened crime. For that, 47% is way to high, even 7.3% would be. But people don´t care. I am shocked. They all look forward living in dictatorship countries. I can´t believe it. Sad truth!

I can only agree with you about those that are wrongfully accused. It's like a nuclear weapon going off in your own personal, little world. No doubt about it.

Then there are all the cases of sexual abuse that never get heard, except among friends or acquaintances, usually over alcohol or worse. A nightmare that often doesn't end.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
aphronesis said:
The irony is that I started the first post agreeing with you far enough to see your point and asking you to clarify. Because it is a valid part of the debate.

I am all for peace. So what was unclear? My definition (and I think that of most people) of rape is clear cut?

aphronesis said:
I didn't really "hit out" until you started saying things about women and rape that don't really fly well in civilized discourse in this country. Some of them can certainly be construed as sexist--if not misogynist--in the wrong context.

What excatly? I said women are no angels either. They (in most cases) don´t have the violent power, but some of them do everything possible to revenge and/or gain. Even bringing innocents persons to prison. Can happen to everyone. With Kachelmann it was a woman who wanted to own him. She found out he had more than her, then she run mad without borders. A very disturbing fact for a democracy that this guy went to prison by hearsay and lying testomonies. The Türk case was even worse. Going to prison because of a forced blow job. How does that go? Only the judge knows. He got freed after some time in prison, even though losing everything. Later it was found this woman was a drug user and suffering from depressions. Then there is the Dall case, DSK, Assange, and so on... They lost all, went trou hell, finally (some) got free (the lesser don´t have that final luck).

Even women rights fighters are mad at those women crying rape when there is none. Because that leads to people not trusting the real rape victims. Look at one of those african docus. Sad stories. Rape evidence everywhere. That´s what I mean with real rape...

aphronesis said:
So rather than hitting out at you, there might be an aspect of me asking you to clarify the state of the German judicial system and identity politics and the incursion on "male rights" (or masculine subjectivity) vis a vis rape, which you've done: mostly through insults, attacks, etc.

It sucks. 3rd world. 90% conviction rates. Basically it goes: State attorney goes to court. Talks with judge after litterally flying over docus from "experts" like Psychatrists, then do the verdict. Terrible. In Germany the saying goes "In front of a judge and in deep sea you are in the hands of god."

aphronesis said:
here's a question though, given your stats of wrongful accusations of rape in the US, Germany, Japan, etc.

how many women do imagine went through processes, abuse, and violations with no rights?

It´s not "my" stats. Its right from your country! Let´s say only 10% (I´d say the number is higher) of 100 raped woman report, and 5 of them are false. That means 5 innocent people go to prison for a long long time with no life after. Is it worth it? I don´t think so. That´s 1 men from a college football game goes to prison for a wrong rape accusation (later you can add the innocent "robbers", "murders", and what else). Pretty though odds in the lottery of life. Not democracy worthy.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
RetroActive said:
So, moving the conversation along...Cosby seems to be only the latest in a very long line (and getting longer all the time) of people in positions of wealth, power and privilege who have used these positions for their most base, and nefarious, desires. It's not new, and not geographically restricted.

There's something going on...a Cosby doesn't hide for decades without a lot of complicity. I can't say I'm surprised but then I've delved into the Marc Dutroux's of this world. All the revelations in the UK, and all over really.

You can't transform the darkness by hiding in the light. Once in a while a bomb hits the mainstream too. What does it mean to be human? Oh dear, a good deal of darkness.

That´s the dark side. Basically it boils down to the late capitalism system we live in. A few get all, the rest suffer. Those who get all are normally the worst ones. Good and honest people don´t become drug using cyclists who go for the top, or CEOs firing people with the blink of an eye, or corrupt politicans starting wars in the name of "freedom & democracy". It´s the system. It´s the system. It $ucks big time...

RetroActive said:
I can only agree with you about those that are wrongfully accused. It's like a nuclear weapon going off in your own personal, little world. No doubt about it.

Then there are all the cases of sexual abuse that never get heard, except among friends or acquaintances, usually over alcohol or worse. A nightmare that often doesn't end.

... and then there are many orgs that help in anonymity. The women should be more educated about their rights.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
I am all for peace. So what was unclear? My definition (and I think that of most people) of rape is clear cut?

What excatly? I said women are no angels either. They (in most cases) don´t have the violent power, but some of them do everything possible to revenge and/or gain. Even bringing innocents persons to prison. Can happen to everyone. With Kachelmann it was a woman who wanted to own him. She found out he had more than her, then she run mad without borders. A very disturbing fact for a democracy that this guy went to prison by hearsay and lying testomonies. The Türk case was even worse. Going to prison because of a forced blow job. How does that go? Only the judge knows. He got freed after some time in prison, even though losing everything. Later it was found this woman was a drug user and suffering from depressions. Then there is the Dall case, DSK, Assange, and so on... They lost all, went trou hell, finally got free (the lesser don´t have that final luck).

Even women rights fighters are mad at those women crying rape when there is none. Because that leads to people not trusting the real rape victims. Look at one of those african docus. Sad stories. Rape evidence everywhere. That´s what I mean with real rape...

It sucks. 3rd world. 90% conviction rates. Basically it goes: State attorney goes to court. Talks with judge after litterally flying over docus from "experts" like Psychatrists, then do the verdict. Terrible. In Germany the saying goes "In front of a judge and in deep sea you are in the hands of god."

It´s not "my" stats. Its right from your country! Let´s say only 10% (I´d say the number is higher) of 100 raped woman report, and 5 of them are false. That means 5 innocent people go to prison for a long long time with no life after. Is it worth it? I don´t think so. That´s 1 men from a college football game goes to prison for a wrong rape accusation (later you can add the innocent "robbers", "murders", and what else). Pretty though odds in the lottery of life. Not democracy worthy.

No, I think the definition is not clear cut. Examples of it (full penetration, drugging and physical violation) are clear, but the minimal baseline is not. That several people argue this should indicate that.

So my first question to you wasn't clear, I'll invert it. Don't you think that in the barbaric conditions of war rape will be fairly easy to spot and define, given the suspension of all other regulations of civil society? That seems pretty likely. So then if war recedes and individuals achieve more rights and obligations, shouldn't it follow that definitions of rape will also be different. After all, rape of women once had more to do with their status as property than sexual beings, so as this definition is advanced, so would the terms of violation and abuse.

It's not so much as a "what exactly" as the fact that you made allusions to the limit where a woman or man feels threatened and may be manipulated (physically as much as anything else, but not strictly violated). More importantly: what if the suggestion and inevitability of the outcome were assured, but didn't happen. How do you qualify that: domestic terrorism?

Then it sounds as if Germany needs to revise its rules of engagement. Unless one is completely unhinged and in a fantasy space or carrying out the acts, it's hard to get to level in court you talk about.

And, look, citing Plano is no argument. In "communities" like that, it's the same carceral administrative protocols as apply to blacks in Ferguson. No points for being white trash.

More broadly, there's an issue of a distinction to be made here between what might constitute rape: ontologically, psychically, anthropologically, whatever you like, and the terms by which its handled in various countries and cities. Those aren't quite the same discussion.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
That´s the dark side. Basically it boils down to the late capitalism system we live in. A few get all, the rest suffer. Those who get all are normally the worst ones. Good and honest people don´t become drug using cyclists who go for the top, or CEOs firing people with the blink of an eye, or corrupt politicans starting wars in the name of "freedom & democracy". It´s the system. It´s the system. It $ucks big time...

... and then there are many orgs that help in anonymity. The women should be more educated about their rights.

It's people man, soylent green is people.

Women, or people generally, can be educated to the nth degree but rape isn't rational any which way. It gets tangled up and messy in the emotional subconscious. Don't judge that which you don't know.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
aphronesis said:
No, I think the definition is not clear cut. Examples of it (full penetration, drugging and physical violation) are clear, but the minimal baseline is not. That several people argue this should indicate that.

So my first question to you wasn't clear, I'll invert it. Don't you think that in the barbaric conditions of war rape will be fairly easy to spot and define, given the suspension of all other regulations of civil society? That seems pretty likely. So then if war recedes and individuals achieve more rights and obligations, shouldn't it follow that definitions of rape will also be different. After all, rape of women once had more to do with their status as property than sexual beings, so as this definition is advanced, so would the terms of violation and abuse.

It's not so much as a "what exactly" as the fact that you made allusions to the limit where a woman or man feels threatened and may be manipulated (physically as much as anything else, but not strictly violated). More importantly: what if the suggestion and inevitability of the outcome were assured, but didn't happen. How do you qualify that: domestic terrorism?

Then it sounds as if Germany needs to revise its rules of engagement. Unless one is completely unhinged and in a fantasy space or carrying out the acts, it's hard to get to level in court you talk about.

And, look, citing Plano is no argument. In "communities" like that, it's the same carceral administrative protocols as apply to blacks in Ferguson. No points for being white trash.

More broadly, there's an issue of a distinction to be made here between what might constitute rape: ontologically, psychically, anthropologically, whatever you like, and the terms by which its handled in various countries and cities. Those aren't quite the same discussion.

That's a discussion that would fill the future entirely.

How do you qualify that: domestic terrorism?
Can't we simply call it domestic violence, you know - before 9-11 style.
The real problem remains the same: to get people to actually face what they're experiencing and deal with it; not as victims but as humans facing their beliefs and fears.

RetroActive said:
That's a discussion that would fill the future entirely.

How do you qualify that: domestic terrorism?
Can't we simply call it domestic violence, you know - before 9-11 style.
The real problem remains the same: to get people to actually face what they're experiencing and deal with it; not as victims but as humans facing their beliefs and fears.

I think one problem is that if you slide domestic violence into "domestic threat" then you run the conceptual problem of showing people how close their lives are to incursion at any point. By our now "states" for example. Violence keeps it personal and individual.

But Cosby's whole thing seems to be the establishment of control and the implication of threat. It's not clear so far--right?--from most as to what completely (or at all) happened?

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
aphronesis said:
I think one problem is that if you slide domestic violence into "domestic threat" then you run the conceptual problem of showing people how close their lives are to incursion at any point. By our now "states" for example. Violence keeps it personal and individual.

But Cosby's whole thing seems to be the establishment of control and the implication of threat. It's not clear so far--right?--from most as to what completely (or at all) happened?

Well we're certainly more comfortable when anything untoward is happening at least a few streets over.

We had no idea that this family man was keeping his daughter locked up in the basement and breeding with her. It's shocking, we felt badly that he, and his wife, had to raise their daughter's kids.

Cosby - I dunno. There's a pattern of luring women in with his fame, and then drugging them - there's some sort of break there. Inferiority complex? White women, black man? Straight forward cowardice? I don't know.

I'll leave it to the professional of his choosing. The only thing I can say is the sex couldn't have been very dynamic or interactive. (if the stories prove true of course)

Very good discussion going on here, I think Foxxy, Aphro and Retro are all making some interesting points.

The Cosby story now has another layer of complication. A former employee of the studio where Cosby worked has provided documentary evidence of monthly payments to women. The guy said the payments were in his name, and he only recently realized that was to keep Cosby’s role in it hidden. Anyway, it seems that some women Cosby drugged, and others he may have had consensual affairs with, and supported and/or paid off. I think it was reported by some of the allegedly drugged women that they received some money, but it seems that not all who did were drugged.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
"Sgt. Sandra Tomeo of Plano PD told reporters for the Plano Star Courier that false rape accusations were “a common occurrence,” citing numbers indicating that ~47% of rape accusations made to Plano, TX police were demonstrably false"

Not 90%, but also not 7.3%...

Nuff said...

Took me like 10 seconds...

http://www.avoiceformalestudents.com/avfms-mega-post-10-reasons-false-rape-accusations-are-common/

There's no question that some women do lie about rape, but it's really difficult to get at numbers. This site provides some evidence, though little in the way of controlled studies are cited to back up his claims. On the contrary, he dismisses academic studies to a large extent, arguing that academics have less access to critical data than prosecutors and others working in the criminal justice system do. A lot of the evidence cited in this article comes from statements of prosecutors who estimate the proportion of false allegations. That's not to say they're not right, just that we don't have any way of validating their claims.

However, there is one academic study cited approvingly which concluded that about 40% of rape allegations were false. The study was carried out in a relatively small Midwestern town, and most of the women had only a high school education, so I don’t know how representative the sample would be. The criterion for calling the allegations false was that the woman herself in these cases recanted. While she might have felt pressure/threats to do so, the author notes some factors that suggest that wasn’t the case. One of those factors is that almost all of the women recanted almost immediately, within a day or two. There were very few cases of a woman maintaining a false charge for a sustained period of time.

However, this also means that the false charge had no legal consequences, at least, for the accused. So the proportion of false accusations may be much larger than the proportion of men who are severely impacted. Also, a significant proportion of false allegations were made against unidentified men. This is obviously another factor that would reduce the number of men who are actually victimized by false allegations.

I myself know a woman who missed an appointment for a job interview because she overslept. She called the employer and said she had been raped the previous night, as an excuse for missing the appointment. I know for a fact that it was a lie, but it was a harmless lie, as no one was specifically accused, and she didn’t get the job, anyway.

Another interesting finding is that none of the false allegations involved oral or anal sex, though many of the true (at least, not recanted) allegations did. The author speculates that if the woman is lying, she at least wants to minimize the seriousness or the lurid details of the act.

But I never heard Steve Sax or Ryne Sandberg complaining of gay rape after hitting one out of the park.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist repeating the old joke. If Orel Hershiser and Steve Sax could make a baby together, the kid’s name would be…

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
And the owner of the final truth spoke again. :rolleyes:
Funny, you're the one who likes to say constantly that the decadent West has everything backwards, but I get to be the "owner of the final truth". Projecting much?

It's amazing that you have the gall to cllaim rape without physical violence can't possibly be a thing in a thread about a guy who allegedly drugged his victims to have sex with them. I'm being ridiculous by saying non-violent rape exists, which is apparently stupid. And yet, according to the International Court of Crime, one of the definitory elements of rape is:
The invasion was committed by force, or by threat of force or coercion, such as that caused by fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or abuse of power, against such person or another person, or by taking advantage of a coercive environment, or the invasion was committed against a person incapable of giving genuine consent.
(Legally, there's often a distinction between rape and sexual assault, in that rape requires actual penetration, but that's not universal)

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
Funny, you're the one who likes to say constantly that the decadent West has everything backwards, but I get to be the "owner of the final truth". Projecting much?

It's amazing that you have the gall to cllaim rape without physical violence can't possibly be a thing in a thread about a guy who allegedly drugged his victims to have sex with them. I'm being ridiculous by saying non-violent rape exists, which is apparently stupid. And yet, according to the International Court of Crime, one of the definitory elements of rape is:

(Legally, there's often a distinction between rape and sexual assault, in that rape requires actual penetration, but that's not universal)

A whole lotta force in the definition you quoted. That is that...

@ all; I recommend to read the whole link I posted about wrong accusations of rape (especially the sick lies those evil women tell and the "evidence" they fabricate to get their hated ex-lover/boyfriend/husband behind bars. It´s simply disgusting).

For those interested, here it is again: http://www.avoiceformalestudents.com/avfms-mega-post-10-reasons-false-rape-accusations-are-common/

Be it 47%, or 40% as Merckx said. Hello, wake up, anybody?? That´s the same like if 40-47% of murder accusations/convictions would be wrong (given the penalties for rape are life alterning like it is with murder convictions). A out-cry would shatter trou the public about that unjust practise if it would happen in murder cases. Yet everybody seems to be happy with the collateral damage these women do to innocents in alleged rape cases...

Is the declining western civilization already that much political corrected, femi-nazi-nized, and gender mainstreamed that they don´t see this ship is sailing in a far wrong direction. As I said at night: I am shocked about the ignorance of some here.

Merckx index said:
Sorry, I couldn’t resist repeating the old joke. If Orel Hershiser and Steve Sax could make a baby together, the kid’s name would be…

LOL. Never heard that. Too funny. :)

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
in a thread about a guy who allegedly drugged his victims to have sex with them

Tell me how that is un-violent, un-forced rape! I mean that´s against will (the drugged person is entered without giving permission), and common-sense of every grown up defining it as an un-agreed forced sexual intercourse, thus rape. Anyway, you have Albasini and your POV of the world.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Tell me how that is un-violent, un-forced rape! I mean that´s against will (the drugged person is entered without giving permission), and common-sense of every grown up defining it as an un-agreed forced sexual intercourse, thus rape. Anyway, you have Albasini and your POV of the world.

It is rape but not violent.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
It is rape but not violent.

So what is it then? Softly intruted and caressed? :rolleyes:

Definition of rape by the truest sense in German: "Ver-GEWALT-tigung". Translation for GEWALT: V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E... clear now? Yes?... and now we go on with nit-picking, instead of discussing the real disturping issues like wrong accusations that lead to destroyed lives, yes? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS