• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Brabantse Pijl - April 13, 2016, 203k

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

trucido said:
Taxus4a said:
CheckMyPecs said:
Ah, Ciolek, another seemingly great talent that went to waste.

Yes, but he al least won a MSR to Sagan and Cancellara.

In a masterful display of wheelsucking.

*Waits for the holier than thou posters to declare how I know nothing about cycling.*

Well,I bet for him and some people laugh about and offers me a dinner if he was in the top ten...

He did his race, when you are not favourite is like that. There are the favourites who has more responsabilit. Sagan won a lot of races before becouse people consider him very young, it is not the same when you are the favourite.

Ciolek hold with the pace in San Remo and he won the sprint, it was what he need to do. It is not the best loable way to win a race, but it is of course allowed. Cancellara and Sagan where in his particular fight... . it was a hard race for the weather,so a big merit for all those boys that were there. By the way, it was the first good place for Stannard in a big clasicc. I had to read all kind of bad things for him that day. Maybe now people realize he is a very goof classic man.

Simon Gerrans is starting for Orica, so not sure the teams on page 1 are accurate. With Gerrans and Mathews, hopefully OGE can have them working together and not both going for the win. Gerrans is in super form and will be hard to beat. They also have Impey in excellent form and he has been wingman for both. Maybe Gerrans will work for Mathews at Amstel and then go for the win at Liege??

Not sure if Hayman will start but if he does it will be great for the team.

Re:

Wilba60 said:
Simon Gerrans is starting for Orica, so not sure the teams on page 1 are accurate. With Gerrans and Mathews, hopefully OGE can have them working together and not both going for the win. Gerrans is in super form and will be hard to beat. They also have Impey in excellent form and he has been wingman for both. Maybe Gerrans will work for Mathews at Amstel and then go for the win at Liege??

Not sure if Hayman will start but if he does it will be great for the team.

Hayman is here, he is working.

it is the best team by far, the starlist is wrong....

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

TourOfSardinia said:
Why is impy working for the break?
Yeah, Orica riders usually don't work in the breakaway in the Ardennes classics (Simon Clarke was the exception), it's a pleasant surprise, I won't complain.

TRENDING THREADS