• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

British politics

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Re:

aphronesis said:
Wait, I thought I spammed links. Now they’re bitter? Do I know you?

Cyber stalker. Sad case.

When you're not spamming links you're spamming vindictive personal bitterness. Its not like I haven't seen this pattern emerge before with you people. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a solution to your condition.
Perhaps a class action against the propagandists is in order for the mental damage they've inflicted upon the more suggestible members of society.

Re: Re:

Lupi33x said:
aphronesis said:

Cyber stalker. Sad case.

When you're not spamming links you're spamming vindictive personal bitterness. Its not like I haven't seen this pattern emerge before with you people. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a solution to your condition.
Perhaps a class action against the propagandists is in order for the mental damage they've inflicted upon the more suggestible members of society.

Really? Back it up. I’m sorry you hate me. How’s your life?

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

aphronesis said:
Lupi33x said:
aphronesis said:

Cyber stalker. Sad case.

Really? Back it up. I’m sorry you hate me. How’s your life?

I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you.

Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:
Lupi33x said:
Poor Ms May doesn't have the balls to extract her failing nation from the German Empire.

Firstly, you are ignorant of the domestic politics at play, secondly you are ignorant of the nature of the EU.

Is there a topic that you actually know something about? Perhaps we could discuss that? It would certainly be more edifying than watching you parade your ignorance as a virtue.

If you can't see the EU for what it is, that's your problem not mine.
Too bad your prime minister is too week to execute the will of the people for independence.

It's not the will of the people. It's the will of 52% of those that were eligible to vote that voted.

You do realise May triggered Article 50 don't You?

You don't??

Oh...Well then...perhaps you should stick to topics you know something about.

What do you know something about, Lupi33x? Let's talk about that.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

macbindle said:
Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:
Lupi33x said:
Poor Ms May doesn't have the balls to extract her failing nation from the German Empire.

Firstly, you are ignorant of the domestic politics at play, secondly you are ignorant of the nature of the EU.

Is there a topic that you actually know something about? Perhaps we could discuss that? It would certainly be more edifying than watching you parade your ignorance as a virtue.

Too bad your prime minister is too week to execute the will of the people for independence.

It's not the will of the people. It's the will of 52% of those that were eligible to vote that voted.

You don't??

So you don't believe in democracy?

article 50 is going nowhere, so called soft Brexit is not even a Brexit. The same powers of the German empire are retained whilst the influence of the UK is reduced.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:
Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:
Lupi33x said:

You don't??

So you don't believe in democracy?

article 50 is going nowhere, so called soft Brexit is not even a Brexit. The same powers of the German empire are retained whilst the influence of the UK is reduced.

Democracy depends on the quality of the question fed into it. Nobody thought to define what 'Brexit' meant, prior to the referendum, which is why there was no talk or soft or hard Brexit during the pre-vote discussion.

There is a lot to be said about the nature of democracy, its flaws and the prerequisites for it to function, let alone allowing constitutuonal change without a 2/3 majority in parliament, but I don't want to get into that because I know that you don't function beyond the level of simplistic platitude.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Re:

macbindle said:
Democracy depends on the quality of the question fed into it. Nobody thought to define what 'Brexit' meant, prior to the referendum, which is why there was no talk or soft or hard Brexit during the pre-vote discussion.

There is a lot to be said about the nature of democracy, its flaws and the prerequisites for it to function, let alone allowing constitutuonal change without a 2/3 majority in parliament, but I don't want to get into that because I know that you don't function beyond the level of simplistic platitude.

So in other words, democracy is only okay when you are part of the majority otherwise its conditional.
Gotcha.

Re:

macbindle said:

Looks like I'll have to repeat myself. Perhaps you'd like to read the post rather than trying to steer the discussion into a simplistic binary.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

macbindle said:
macbindle said:

Looks like I'll have to repeat myself. Perhaps you'd like to read the post rather than trying to steer the discussion into a simplistic binary.

It beats you trying hide behind complexity and confusion when exposed. I see you muddy the waters so I filter out the crap.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Re:

macbindle said:
I think we all know you don't like complexity.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you could find another thread where the thinking and debate is on a level at which you could participate...

copying and pasting Guardian articles isn't thinking chief

What we have established today however is that you're anti democratic. We've also learned that your ally BustedKnuckle supports Antifa by his own admission.

A pattern is beginning to emerge here.

Where is the Guardian article link?

No, I'm not anti-democratic, but unlike you I understand the prerequites for democracy to function. Lost on you, despite this weekend hosting the democratic Russian Presidential election.

The pattern that is emerging is that you are not here to engage in knowledge-based conversation, and that you retreat into anti-intellectualism as soon as the conversation rises above the most simplistic of levels.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Re:

macbindle said:
Where is the Guardian article link?

No, I'm not anti-democratic, but unlike you I understand the prerequites for democracy to function. Lost on you, despite this weekend hosting the democratic Russian Presidential election.

The pattern that is emerging is that you are not here to engage in knowledge-based conversation, and that you retreat into anti-intellectualism as soon as the conversation rises above the most simplistic of levels.

Erm, yes you are - you admitted it. You might want to learn how to spell prerequisite before pretending to be an intellectual.

What does Russia have to do with you not supporting the Brexit vote? Are you suggesting the UK is some kind of dictatorship?

"knowledge-based conversation" What the hell is that? You mean brainwashed conversation.

I'm typing on a tiny keyboard without my reading glasses. Does a typo have any bearing on anything? If you understood which word was intended why do you feel the need to point it out? I guess cheap points are the only ones you can manage.

I see the allusion to the Russian election is above you.

I'm going to leave it there. There really is no point interacting with you.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Re:

macbindle said:
I'm typing on a tiny keyboard without my reading glasses. Does a typo have any bearing on anything? If you understood which word was intended why do you feel the need to point it out? I guess cheap points are the only ones you can manage.

I see the allusion to the Russian election is above you.

I'm going to leave it there. There really is no point interacting with you.

I'll ask you again, what relevance does the Russian election have to do with you not supporting the Brexit process?
Are you suggesting the UK is a dictatorship?

I see you trying to dodge the issue here. Dance for me.

Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:
I think we all know you don't like complexity.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you could find another thread where the thinking and debate is on a level at which you could participate...

copying and pasting Guardian articles isn't thinking chief

What we have established today however is that you're anti democratic. We've also learned that your ally BustedKnuckle supports Antifa by his own admission.

A pattern is beginning to emerge here.

Yeegads...

The Antifa movement is a conglomeration of autonomous, self-styled anti-fascist groups in the United States. The principal feature of antifa groups is their opposition to fascism through the use of direct action.

And you believe there is a 'team' of 'never trump' criminals who wish to have him removed..

The pattern emerging is you are 'pro'-fa...you like chaos, you support those alt right things than many 'alt-right' groups support in the US and around the world..in the name of 'christianity'. You fear educated people, strong women, anybody not Euro and white..and the gay people, OMG..you fear them the most. There's a reason the KKK and other alt-right groups flock to donnie's side, because they identify with what he says and who he is. A racist, sexist pig...

You are a true trumpista, molded and brain washed by the alt-right group and those lunatic right wing wackos, on some out-there website, that relishes the 'coup' going on right now orchestrated by that 'political genius', DJT..

ahh, you long for 1930s germany..the era you admire the most...

Your pattern...Herr lupi

Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:

So in other words, democracy is only okay when you are part of the majority otherwise its conditional.
Gotcha.
Democracy is great...Unless you're on the left and struggle to understand it

rick james said:
Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:

Gotcha.

Maybe you can clarify? Go large.

Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:

Gotcha.
Well, one of the best arguments against direct democracy is that it becomes a tyranny of the majority. That's why we don't tend to have referenda.

aphronesis said:
rick james said:
Lupi33x said:
macbindle said:

Gotcha.

Maybe you can clarify? Go large.
Stalin was on the left, and he hated democracy. Therefore everyone on the left hates/doesn't understand democracy.

Checkmate, libtard

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS