• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

British politics

Page 72 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

del1962 said:
macbindle said:
The thing about Farage is, what will he do if he inadvertently wins? He'd *** his pants.

This is a man who hasn't actually done anything in his life other than coalesce the stupid around an imaginary enemy. Heaven forfend if he actually had to think up solutions to real problems ;)

sounds like a description of magic grandpa

Oh I dont know. I dont think you can get elected for 32 years in a row if you haven't been a pretty damn good constituency mp. So he has done that. Whether he has done a good job of leadership of the party is questionable, but that is in part a facet of the current political situation. Would I want him as PM? Nope, but neither would I want Johnson or Jeremy C***t

Farage has been milking a huge MEP salary and expenses for years, but barely bothered to turn up, unless there was an opportunity for some of his self-aggrandising showboating nonsense. He has done, literally....nothing. An entirely destructive person who has no solutions, just trite soundbites. Be assured, he wont be around to clear up the mess when the *** hits the fan.

Re: Re:

macbindle said:
del1962 said:
macbindle said:
The thing about Farage is, what will he do if he inadvertently wins? He'd *** his pants.

This is a man who hasn't actually done anything in his life other than coalesce the stupid around an imaginary enemy. Heaven forfend if he actually had to think up solutions to real problems ;)

sounds like a description of magic grandpa

Oh I dont know. I dont think you can get elected for 32 years in a row if you haven't been a pretty damn good constituency mp. So he has done that. Whether he has done a good job of leadership of the party is questionable, but that is in part a facet of the current political situation. Would I want him as PM? Nope, but neither would I want Johnson or Jeremy C***t

Farage has been milking a huge MEP salary and expenses for years, but barely bothered to turn up, unless there was an opportunity for some of his self-aggrandising showboating nonsense. He has done, literally....nothing. An entirely destructive person who has no solutions, just trite soundbites. Be assured, he wont be around to clear up the mess when the *** hits the fan.

Not really as safe seats allow some piss poor MPs to get elected and continually re-elected both Labour and Tory

nigel-farage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.