• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Brits don't dope?

Page 100 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
April fool or what? "British Tour de france cyclists"

CfEM17DUEAEwIIS.jpg

Re:

Chaddy said:
UKAD said they tried to investigate him after a whistle blower came forward but couldn't because he wasn't attached to any sporting organisation.

They certainly could investigate but can't sanaction. The investigation might have uncovered athletes doping. UKAD clearly not concerned.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
have we heard from the principal of Gordonstound on English principles and their muscular christianity ethic and ethics pleonasm

edit: no "d" in Gordonstound blackat. Well, the first one, not the second one. Its simply Gordonstoun

G
O
R
D
O
N
S
T
O
U
N

and the malaprops and ignorance still abound that it is Gordonstown. like Gordon's Town. But no, its Gordonstoun. phonetically, thats gordons toon.

Re:

blackcat said:
have we heard from the principal of Gordonstound on English principles and their muscular christianity ethic and ethics pleonasm

edit: no "d" in Gordonstound blackat. Well, the first one, not the second one. Its simply Gordonstoun

G
O
R
D
O
N
S
T
O
U
N

and the malaprops and ignorance still abound that it is Gordonstown. like Gordon's Town. But no, its Gordonstoun. phonetically, thats gordons toon.

Don't worry those on BikeRadar say its a non story. British sport is still cleans :rolleyes:

My wager is nothing will come of this. The Spanish have already shown the proper blueprint to stall this. However, I will laugh if only cyclists come out and no other sports. Now THAT would be hilarious.

Edit: plus don't they know that stories involving cyclists aren't supposed to break until right before the Tour. For shame.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Re:

WildspokeJoe said:
My wager is nothing will come of this. The Spanish have already shown the proper blueprint to stall this. However, I will laugh if only cyclists come out and no other sports. Now THAT would be hilarious.

Edit: plus don't they know that stories involving cyclists aren't supposed to break until right before the Tour. For shame.
agreed on all accounts.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Bonar has lots of potential. For example: Watching Dawg motor up the mountain gives me a bonar. This describes an emotional state similar in scope and intensity to sexual excitement, but which only obtains when watching unnatural acts in cyclesport.

From this we derive its variants: ""Today's stage was bonarrific." "Leveraging the sum of its marginal gains, the team today bonared its opposition." Advocates for British domination in the sport may come to be known as "Bonarites", or perhaps the more respectful Bonarist.

Sky might be modified to Sky-Bonar, or simply be referred to henceforth as Team Bonar.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Re:

WildspokeJoe said:
The Spanish have already shown the proper blueprint to stall this.
LMAO. The Spanish actually get their doping rings to court.

This will blow over without anyone lifting a finger unless there's some truly major tax fraud.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Puckfiend said:
If USADA was as "efficient" as UKAD, a certain someone would still be 7 time TdF champion.

USADA had it handed to them on a platter - a federal platter - otherwise they'd have been much the same as UKAD.

TRENDING THREADS