• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bruyneel's Downfall - Hilarious P*ss Take!

Very, very funny. I bet even Bruyneel can laugh about it.
So much humour went into this, I wouldn't be surprized if a Bruyneel fan made it.

Did Lance just twitter he got his 40th anti-doping control since announcing his comeback?
UCI must have so much data by now, that they're just taking more to try an predict exact parameters. They're probably gambling amongst them what the next test numbers will be, behind the comma. Testing of born talents can become addictive, a much under-estimated social problem in sports governing.

One day they took 4 pints of blood from Lance before the start of a stage. He won it anyway. They couldn't find anything in the blood, same boring figures. They transfused the blood to a regulation averaged bike pro they like to use as riding lab rat. The rat didn't ride any faster on the ergometer it. But peculiarly, developed a distinct ego-centered attitude.
I'm writing this on the internet, therefore it must be true.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
A perfect example of what belongs in the General forum.

An amusing clip, but no longer a lol kind of thing once you've seen the previous 20 varieties.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
That's funny, my favourite part is when he says they have to race clean, and he said lance why are you sweating, oh can't win without your old pal johan.:D

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes. I agree very funny, because it's so true.

"A bike race is so much better when the riders are given
a little something extra."

"Cycling isn't for puss!es."

"A real man does whatever it takes to win."

Couldn't agree more!

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Are you all complete dopes??? This is a 100% ripoff of "missingmaine's" tribute (a bit fanboyish) to Lance in advance of this year's TdF. Might be funny, but, can't the haters come up with a single original thought???

MV, I know you had to have seen the original from missingmaine, as goofy as it was.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Cloxxki said:
Very, very funny. I bet even Bruyneel can laugh about it.
So much humour went into this, I wouldn't be surprized if a Bruyneel fan made it.

Did Lance just twitter he got his 40th anti-doping control since announcing his comeback?
UCI must have so much data by now, that they're just taking more to try an predict exact parameters. They're probably gambling amongst them what the next test numbers will be, behind the comma. Testing of born talents can become addictive, a much under-estimated social problem in sports governing.

One day they took 4 pints of blood from Lance before the start of a stage. He won it anyway. They couldn't find anything in the blood, same boring figures. They transfused the blood to a regulation averaged bike pro they like to use as riding lab rat. The rat didn't ride any faster on the ergometer it. But peculiarly, developed a distinct ego-centered attitude.
I'm writing this on the internet, therefore it must be true.

Classic!
However, I was the one they gave the blood to and could not understand why when I told the pack to slow down they just looked at me...

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
There are hundreds of these on youtube, concerning just about every subject you can think of. Hitler video game reviews, Hitler's house gets foreclosed etc.....

53x11 in DC said:
MV, I know you had to have seen the original from missingmaine, as goofy as it was.
Actually, no....I'm not a Youtube aficionado, but I now understand there are various versions, including BMW etc.
Oh well, not an original, but still amusing, even if they did miss the obvious similarity between Joe Goebbels (Ben Cross?) and Andreas Kloden!

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
Actually, no....I'm not a Youtube aficionado, but I now understand there are various versions, including BMW etc.
Oh well, not an original, but still amusing, even if they did miss the obvious similarity between Joe Goebbels (Ben Cross?) and Andreas Kloden!

Some are pretty funny especially if you have never seen them before, but I have seen a bunch so the initial shock or fun factor wears off.

A

Anonymous

53x11 in DC said:
Are you all complete dopes??? This is a 100% ripoff of "missingmaine's" tribute (a bit fanboyish) to Lance in advance of this year's TdF. Might be funny, but, can't the haters come up with a single original thought???

Which was itself a rip off. That video has been having that done to is for quite awhile. The first time I saw one was months back.

Can't the fanboys come up with an original thought? You don't have to answer that.

A

Anonymous

RightWingNutJob said:
There are hundreds of these on youtube, concerning just about every subject you can think of. Hitler video game reviews, Hitler's house gets foreclosed etc.....

That was the one I saw. Now, that was funny.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNmcf4Y3lGM

Posted EIGHT months ago, but you are right 53x11, fanboys are sooooooo original.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
53x11 in DC said:

ripoff? the Missingmane mash up was $hit. This is the real thing.

What have Vayer and Brunyeel been plotting?

Two ex doping trainers talk

https://twitter.com/JohanBruyneel/status/441634408467267584

Johan said:
Nice meeting at my house today with @festinaboy. Good to exchange opinions

Voyeur said:
@JohanBruyneel thanks for this long, clever and fair afternoon in London. Joe Public should (and will) know what you and i know. 1
even if people doesn't yet want to know but wants culprit to lynch, whipping boys and scapegoats. 3/4 even if joe public wants to ignore other truth but. To quench his desire for public pillory. Hold on. They'll know public is more attached to the myth and the giants of the road still pedaling than to justice. But it'll come. Sure

TRENDING THREADS