• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cancellara

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
If the rumour that he is indeed Classicomano Luigi is true, it begs the question, who is he working with now? Because he became the monster classics rider after Puerto. Or is it just due to a natural progression and increased focus on the classics?

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
coinneach said:
I'm still clinging to the vague possibility that Fab might be clean....
(...)
No doubt, other posters and events in the next few days will prove me wrong:mad:
you'll no doubt be proven right in stating that the possibility is vague.:cool:

hrotha said:
Fun fact: Spanish blogger Sergio (ciclismo2005) already linked Cancellara to Clasicómano Luigi in 2006.

coinneach, following pro cycling is like reading A Song of Ice and Fire. You better not get too attached to any of the characters.

Thanks for the advise, mate!

Haven't come across those books.....
Cycling just now reminds me of the old Lassie films...all happy for the first 3 minutes then separated and miserable for the rest of the film...until......THE HAPPY ENDING!!!!

Now I'm not saying Sky is that happy ending....:p

But really, what have we been following for the last 20 years???

Actually maybe a better film would be that old Roman epic, when all the revolting slaves are captured, and pipe up 1 after another: "I'm Classicomano Luigi"

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
will10 said:
Quality .
Sharp Will, as almost always.

Cancellara is a Ferretti boy, Ferretti boys were Cecchini's main clients. Would also explain his non - stance on Lancegate. Omerta is still alive and kicking.

In that case it would not be hard to think who the Classicomano was.

martinvickers

BANNED
Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
hrotha said:
Fun fact: Spanish blogger Sergio (ciclismo2005) already linked Cancellara to Clasicómano Luigi in 2006.

coinneach, following pro cycling is like reading A Song of Ice and Fire. You better not get too attached to any of the characters.

Chapeau, hrotha, that is going in my sig!

coinneach said:
Thanks for the advise, mate!

Haven't come across those books.....
Cycling just now reminds me of the old Lassie films...all happy for the first 3 minutes then separated and miserable for the rest of the film...until......THE HAPPY ENDING!!!!

Now I'm not saying Sky is that happy ending....:p

But really, what have we been following for the last 20 years???

Actually maybe a better film would be that old Roman epic, when all the revolting slaves are captured, and pipe up 1 after another: "I'm Classicomano Luigi"

I hated watching Lassie! It was always wrenching and sad :p

...will the real Classicomano Luigi please stand up...

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
del1962 said:
So will the media pick up on Hamilton's claim

I'm wondering this as well...and have there been any peeps/responses out of Spartacus since the interview aired? I know some have called him out on twitter, but don't know if he has acknowleged that anything's been said.

TRENDING THREADS