• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Chris Froome Discussion Thread.

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Is Froome over the hill?

• Yes.

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • No, the GC finished 40 minutes ago but Froomie is still climbing it

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • No he is totally winning the Vuelta

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
wwabbit said:
I doubt she has been stalking you. At that point of time she was just searching for tweets with the keyword "Froome" right after the Romandie prologue win and yours stood out like a sore thumb... https://twitter.com/vamosalberto/status/326720444357033985 One reply doesn't equate to stalking...

Of course she's not stalking me, but neither am I stalking her. You get it? One reply does not equate stalking as you said.

edit: I was just making a point, I mean if she can say I am stalking her I can say she is stalking me you know :p I only stalk Zam on twitter and BYOP stalks me

May 26, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Of course she's not stalking me, but neither am I stalking her. You get it? One reply does not equate stalking as you said.

edit: I was just making a point, I mean if she can say I am stalking her I can say she is stalking me you know :p I only stalk Zam on twitter and BYOP stalks me

No I dont stalk blond girls only ginger haired ones:D

LaFlorecita said:

lOl true that. :D the reason she often goes to italy..doing research of my ancestor :D

Seriously, I also made one joke about Michelle but come on: Why all this sarcasm and animosity against this woman just because of some tweets?

After every strong man stands a strong woman, we say here in Germany. I would be glad to have such a lovely girlfriend by my side that would back me like that.

staubsauger said:
Seriously, I also made one joke about Michelle but come on: Why all this sarcasm and animosity against this woman just because of some tweets?

After every strong man stands a strong woman, we say here in Germany. I would be glad to have such a lovely girlfriend by my side that would back me like that.

Because she can be a bit over-defensive sometimes, like me basically lol:D

staubsauger said:

I agree with you for the most part, even if I would regret a couple of her tweets if I was her boyfriend. Still, I would love to have a woman willing to stick up for me like that.

And as a bonus, she's extremely nice to look at. :D

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
staubsauger said:

I'm sure she is a nice person and it is admirable that she backs up the Dawg but she does come across as a bit of a loose cannon, which is problematic given that her comments will get media play.

I mean imagine the scenario Sir Brad and Froomey going at it to win the Tour, millions and millions of people watching in the UK and Michelle says something derogatory about England's Rose Wiggo, it will be all over the papers/internet/radio/tv and whilst I like a bit of drama I'm sure plenty of people won't be happy.

Personally I agree with a lot of stuff she has said regarding Wiggins, not so much the attacks on other CN members though.

Also if she does post stuff on here it would be a useful addition to this thread in particular I'm sure.

maxmartin said:
why is disgraced? what happen to him/her?

Haha he was mod then he wasn't mod anymore, then there was some sh*te and Barry posted about Joe Papp, and then his post got deleted and he posted it again and then he got banned and created another account and posted it again. :D you will probably find a joe papp thread in the about the forum section

Edit: since I am a nice person I searched it for you :D http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=18603&highlight=papp

Mish_C said:
I have nothing against Alberto... never have, probably never will...
I tweeted one video of a Vuelta preview that included some controversial stuff about Contador & that crazy stalker chick has been carrying on about it since... seriously... get over it. :cool:

Also, I don't know who you are ILovecycling & I wouldn't have bothered following you because of something you said about Brad... :confused:

Hahaha, is there any confirmation this is for real?

If yes, then hello, and welcome to the cyclingnews forums.

Can you get Mrs. Wiggins to add her thoughts here too? ;)

May 19, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Haha he was mod then he wasn't mod anymore, then there was some sh*te and Barry posted about Joe Papp, and then his post got deleted and he posted it again and then he got banned and created another account and posted it again. :D you will probably find a joe papp thread in the about the forum section

Edit: since I am a nice person I searched it for you :D http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=18603&highlight=papp

you are the best :D
so much drama:eek:

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Mish_C said:
I tweeted one video of a Vuelta preview that included some controversial stuff about Contador & that crazy stalker chick has been carrying on about it since...

Meanwhile...
Mish_C said:
FYI: That is how I met Chris - I was a freelance cycling photographer.

I'm confused. Which one is the "crazy stalker chick"? :rolleyes: