Chris Froome Discussion Thread.

Page 579 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I truly hope he has a full recovery and gets his health back.

I also really wish he would just go away.

I also, also think it might be a bit early to put a video together on his "road back", so to speak. Perhaps for the autumn?

Re:

Ripper said:

I also, also think it might be a bit early to put a video together on his "road back", so to speak. Perhaps for the autumn?
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. I’m glad they waited until after the Tour, and he does seem confident that he’ll be back racing next year, Whether he remains at the same level is another matter.

Re: Re:

Pricey_sky said:
Ripper said:

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. I’m glad they waited until after the Tour, and he does seem confident that he’ll be back racing next year, Whether he remains at the same level is another matter.
I expect him to be on a marginally better or significantly worse level at the TdF2020.

Re: Re:

glassmoon said:
Pricey_sky said:
Ripper said:

I expect him to be on a marginally better or significantly worse level at the TdF2020.
Ya, that's about it, isn't it? I think the additional marketing that Ineos is spinning this for is a bit over the top (a reason why I think the video being created is too soon), but that's part of the game, isn't it? By the time next year rolls around, the interest will likely be crazy high, so there will be a ton vested in a full recovery of form, if not a step forward in form.

Re:

Moviefan1203 said:
I love Froome, but considering the injuries he suffered, I doubt he will ever achieve grand tour winning form again.
I would not be surprised (at all) if he actually did. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't... at all.
;)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS