• We hope all of you have a great holiday season and an incredible New Year. Thanks so much for being part of the Cycling News community!

Teams & Riders Chris Froome Discussion Thread.

Page 689 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Should this thread be shut down?

• No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Froome has had a knee problem due to overtraining, but now he is training as usual again. His first race was supossed to be San Juan , but the race has been cancelled by covid, so we dont know where he is going to start, but surely no so strong as he expected.
One of the possibilities was to star with Vuelta a Ruanda, but I think if he has good numbers in training he will start in Europe.

Reactions: Ilmaestro99
Froome has had a knee problem due to overtraining, but now he is training as usual again. His first race was supossed to be San Juan , but the race has been cancelled by covid, so we dont know where he is going to start, but surely no so strong as he expected.
One of the possibilities was to star with Vuelta a Ruanda, but I think if he has good numbers in training he will start in Europe.
The mythical Froome 'numbers in training' are back!

What does "caught up to Sky" indeed imply? I mean what "tricks" could the British team know, that countless Continental teams have'nt done time and time again? All of the sudden British cycling found something out that the Belgian, French, Spanish and Italian teams had no idea about? Bollocks.

What does "caught up to Sky" indeed imply? I mean what "tricks" could the British team know, that countless Continental teams have'nt done time and time again? All of the sudden British cycling found something out that the Belgian, French, Spanish and Italian teams had no idea about? Bollocks.
Lol.

Lots of things... Cycling wasn't exactly in a very scientifically progressive state before Sky.

ASK THE COMMUNITY