Chris Horner is torching knuckleheads and murdering everyone's name

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Remco won the Vuelta, how is het not ready for a TdF than? Should he win a Giro first?
Because in that case Tadej is not ready for another TdF

Well, i feel that Remco is ready to go to the Tour. Winning it or not in 2024. Considering Rogla, Pogi and Jonas will most likely attempt to win the Tour 2024. Here it will be interesting to see if Remco will decide to undergo Tour or some other GT in 2024, with SOQ.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zTIaNihTHMM

It's talked about above but it needs a proper preview link as it's just that good. (Storytelling is where Horner really shines imo.) Very eye opening video.
Thanks for recommending it—very informative. Would be interesting to know how story went for a U.S. rider like Will Barta and others who’ve raced in Europe for a long time as doms but never had the success to earn a big payday?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zTIaNihTHMM

It's talked about above but it needs a proper preview link as it's just that good. (Storytelling is where Horner really shines imo.) Very eye opening video.
I agree that Horner is a good storyteller. The fact he makes obvious sentence-structure errors without correction or editing makes me believe he is talking off the top of his head.
He has a lot to say, but he ignored my question in the comment section: Why don't top-tier professional riders form a union? Cycling seems to be the only professional league without a union, and these riders definitely need one.

This guy made a couple of bike racing documentary features that I think both include Chris Horner. I am a bit puzzled by some of the data about Jamie, who in his day was a very sound racer. Cycling news and others say something different than non cycling websites.. and man is it different.
One movie is titled The Hard Road and the other Pro. Don't see where they can be streamed but I also did not dig. The main reason I mention it is I would love to see and hear the side by side differences between today's 2023 Horner and the much, much younger version..

I agree that Horner is a good storyteller. The fact he makes obvious sentence-structure errors without correction or editing makes me believe he is talking off the top of his head.
He has a lot to say, but he ignored my question in the comment section: Why don't top-tier professional riders form a union? Cycling seems to be the only professional league without a union, and these riders definitely need one.
Yes a union very much needed!