• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador positive!!!!!

Page 50 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
"There's no justifiable benefit to be derived from clenbuterol that is worth the risk testing positive for it," says Joe Papp.

"It produces terrible muscle cramps and tremors that would leave you considering suicide if taken during the Tour. I would know: I've tried it and I had to abandon the race. There's nothing redeeming about it even in the off season.

This to me is also the one fault in the Clen being transfused theory as well. These guys would be absolutely stupid to use Clen anytime, there is no off season from the drug testers and with Clen being a zero limit drug, and there being no masking agent for it, or it not being a drug worth micro dosing then why take it at all. And especially why the hell would you want to take Clen in the off season anyway!

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
M Sport said:
This to me is also the one fault in the Clen being transfused theory as well. These guys would be absolutely stupid to use Clen anytime, there is no off season from the drug testers and with Clen being a zero limit drug, and there being no masking agent for it, or it not being a drug worth micro dosing then why take it at all. And especially why the hell would you want to take Clen in the off season anyway!

My guess is clen is very powerful and helpful when mixed with other drugs. Is it not a broncho dialator plus builds up lean strong muscles. I imagine it is a dope one would want to use for a long period for maximum benefit, say 3 months.
Take alcohol and xanex mix or cocaine and alcohol mix. You end up with the drugs mixing in the brain or system and you get another chemical compound and or reaction in the individual.
Plus not everyone has the same reactions to drugs hence Mr. Joe Papp the human guniea pig says it is no good.

khardung la said:
I don't get your point. Mine is that by saying that something unusual happened, namely that a friend brought meat from a supermarket he cannot remember :)eek:), Contador thinks he has a good alibi.
Actually I didn´t have a point.
Referring to
It is not about the meat being Spanish or not, it is about having an alibi of a friend visiting him that very precise day.
I was just joking about the hardships that come with delivering blood bags these days.

No offense meant, I do agree with most of the rest of your posting.

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Der_Gestreifte said:
Actually I didn´t have a point.
Referring to I was just joking about the hardships that come with delivering blood bags these days.

No offense meant, I do agree with most of the rest of your posting.

Ok I did not get it in the beginning. Of course no offense was observed neither, just, well, I did not even think in the possibility that the guy visiting Contador could also be the one delivering the blood bag. I am too naif and would not make a good Nowitzki if I would try :)