• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cool/Funny videos of pro cyclists

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Who are the other 2 people, and I appreciate if no comedians come out to say Cadel.

Is one of them Lelangue?

Some old fart(definitely not Lelangue), Cadel Evans, George Hincapie, Philippe Gilbert and Vino.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
cineteq said:
Lelangue, Evans, Hincapie, Gilbert and Vino

lelangue.jpg

How old do you guys think he is?

mewmewmew13 said:
that's Lelangue...BMC crew...+ a crazy-looking Vino!
I LOVE that photo...and I would love to be there too! or nearby...:p

The lens had an EPO detector on it which made the subjects eyes glow red. Looks like Cadel is clean.

I reckon Lance would hate this photo... Seeing GH enjoying himself with his new gang. Especially after Georgey flipped states.

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Kwibus said:
Great picture. I'd love to sit there instead of Lelangue.
At first I thought this was a group of riders that all lived in Monaco, but I'm pretty sure Evans doesn't live there. Anyone knows some background of this pic?

Gilbert and Vino are mates....

JL,CE,PG and GH are BMC guys in Paris for the Tour presentation they had a drink or 10 Vino was there they took a photo

I´m guessing

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
cineteq said:
Same age as Lelangue, 41. LOL :D

Wow, he looks awful on the erpic pic then :p

I've seen him at the Tour as well this year and there he looked even younger than in the pic I just posted of him with hair that was slightly less brown as well. Strange :p

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
ask bernhard kohl or other guys from t-mobile,vino was the soul of the parties everytime.when you're drunk there is no such thing as goofy.

I knew it was Vino right when I saw that pose, he's pretty goofy in fact :D

George Hincapie looks like a werewolf though.

TRENDING THREADS