• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I had to google that. No. 1 in Finland apparently. Do you have any more recommendations from Samantha Fox's back catalogue?
Do you mean 'recommend' in the sense of suggest that you should seek it out to listen to?
Good God, no. Just don't. Wrap a wasp in wire wool and stick that in your ear while beating yourself over the head with a metal spoon at 118 bpm: that should have the same effect.

If you want puns, there is "Aim to Win" and "Let Me Be Free" (You may be familiar with Mikel Landa's cover version of the latter)

(Note to any children reading this: wrapping any type of insect in wire wool is cruel; don't do it)

Do you mean 'recommend' in the sense of suggest that you should seek it out to listen to?
Good God, no. Just don't. Wrap a wasp in wire wool and stick that in your ear while beating yourself over the head with a metal spoon at 118 bpm: that should have the same effect.

If you want puns, there is "Aim to Win" and "Let Me Be Free" (You may be familiar with Mikel Landa's cover version of the latter)

(Note to any children reading this: wrapping any type of insect in wire wool is cruel; don't do it)
With Samantha Fox it wasn't so much her music which caught interest, was it? Rather her...physical attributes.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Their best work was "You Think You're a Man" by Divine and I am prepared to die on that hill.

Their early stuff is the generally most interesting, because the creativity mostly disappeeared when they began to primarily target teenage girls and became too full of themselves.

Of course they also mainly stole other people's ideas in the early days (perfectly illustrated by them working with Divine after being inspired by Bobby Orlando), but they didn't mass produce recordings before later on.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS