• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sometimes we focus too much on individual cool names and ignore how cool a race result can be collectively:
result.png

Très belle

Reactions: Sandisfan
I think he is the only (or one of the few) rider from Wallonia who has been racing in the biggest events of the season. (Wikipedia has Daan Soete as coming from Liège, but I think that's incorrect as other sources say he is from Herentals and he states that he is from Grobbendonk in his strava profile).

Being the best from the region must leave him always very excited to race.

I think he is the only (or one of the few) rider from Wallonia who has been racing in the biggest events of the season. (Wikipedia has Daan Soete as coming from Liège, but I think that's incorrect as other sources say he is from Herentals and he states that he is from Grobbendonk in his strava profile).

Being the best from the region must leave him always very excited to race.

Grobbendonk is quite a cool name too :tearsofjoy:

TRENDING THREADS