• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Copenhagen 2011: Junior Women TT 13.9km & Men Under 23 TT 35.2km

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nielsa said:
True :D

Check this out: "Cycling Copenhagen, Through North American Eyes." People from pro-cycling organizations in the US & Canada visiting the city.
http://www.streetfilms.org/cycling-copenhagen-through-north-american-eyes/

thx for link :) and yeah a hole lot of cyclist in copenhagen. i live only 300 meters from this TT track in the inner copenhagen, and wyu easyer to move around at Nørrebro (inner copenhagen) on bike. (dont have one, but still a hazzle in car so many streets are one way..

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Nielsa said:
True :D

Check this out: "Cycling Copenhagen, Through North American Eyes." People from pro-cycling organizations in the US & Canada visiting the city.
http://www.streetfilms.org/cycling-copenhagen-through-north-american-eyes/

GroupDK said:
thx for link :) and yeah a hole lot of cyclist in copenhagen. i live only 300 meters from this TT track in the inner copenhagen, and wyu easyer to move around at Nørrebro (inner copenhagen) on bike. (dont have one, but still a hazzle in car so many streets are one way..

Fascinating look at cycling in Copenhagen. I'm starting a thread about it in the Road General sub-forum. I'd like to see Los Angeles set up like this.

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Quaade has saved some energy for the last leg. Getting time on Durbridge it looks like from the GPS readings.

OMG the camera men are intent on NOT showing anythign interesting at all. Damn they havn't been told what to film, thats for sure.

are there any reference points to Phinney, Sergeant, Dowsett and Kwiatowski this year - presumably all would be a chance to win if not riding pro

Dowsett beating Quaade by a few seconds at Post Danmark is the only one that comes to mind

TRENDING THREADS