• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Copenhagen 2011: Junior Women TT 13.9km & Men Under 23 TT 35.2km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Moondance said:
On a circuit the wind doesn't play a massive difference.

The home stretch should be a lot more exposed to the wind than the out stretch, and at that part there is headwind. This was what a Danish rider said earlier at least. And the wind was apparently the lowest when Hepburn did his last homestretch. Take from that what you will. *shrug*

top ride by turbo durbo! class above, looked smooth the whole way round.

go aussies. absolutely loving this day... hepburn may not be loving it, but still third, with a fall, awesome in my eyes.

Top 10

1 Durbridge (Aus)
2 Quaade (Den)
3 Hepburn (Aus)
4 Vorobev (Rus)
5 Hamelink (Ned)
6 Christie (Nzl)
7 Mas Bonet (Esp)
8 Dumoulin (Ned)
9 Howson (Aus)
10 Molard (Fra)

Australia with another success. Good day for them. Home country Denmark scores their first medal.

impressive level the australien riders supply, and if hepburn havent falled, likely he would have taken silver, in regards to only 11 seconds difference..

But still teknik is a part of the game..

but 2 riders in top 3..looks good for the aussie in the future..

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Faster than Hepburn and Vorobev at the first split and then finishing almost a minute behind.

Yeah I can't see that as a collapse :rolleyes:

Its too hard to admit you are wrong this time, theyoungest??
Again, that's not what I call a collapse. Or you expected him to win this thing?

Probably disappointed about Limbo Dumoulin not beating him, I guess.

theyoungest said:
Again, that's not what I call a collapse. Or you expected him to win this thing?

No I didn't. That's why I said I expected him to collapse after being faster at the first split than medal candidates as Vorobev and Hepburn. He can't keep the pace of that level of guys.
And he did collapse.

What do you call a collapse than???? If losing a minute isn't... :rolleyes:

May 25, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Average for the whole course?

I know Cancellara once did 565 watts average for 8km at a Tour prologue.

I don't know how (watts) this works but from the way he said it may be he reached that at max power output or is it a cumulative total?

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Tuarts said:
I don't know how (watts) this works but from the way he said it may be he reached that at max power output or is it a cumulative total?

I daresay he was talking about average, max would prob be more than 450

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Did Durbridge change bikes mid-race?
pic222540804_600.jpg

bettiniphoto_0089000_1_full_600.jpg

TRENDING THREADS