• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 63 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
skidmark said:
I'm sorry that the lightheartedness that I felt in making that post came across to you as serious, and it sucks that you felt like you had to call me names. I'll try to tread more carefully in the future.

Sorry about the names. Ive been a bit more of a *** these last few days. Took a liking to it after i had to deal with some trolls on some non cycling discussions on other boards a few days ago.

I havent had much sleep either, so im immediately taking the "dont f**k with me option" at any disagreement. Im also doing it to in the clinic atm.

Sorry about it though.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Sorry about the names. Ive been a bit more of a *** these last few days. Took a liking to it after i had to deal with some trolls on some non cycling discussions on other boards a few days ago.

I havent had much sleep either, so im immediately taking the "dont f**k with me option" at any disagreement. Im also doing it to in the clinic atm.

Sorry about it though.

I know where you are coming from on that, I've lost it with people then the next day you tend to regret doing that.
Anyway i''m doing the Velo games spring classics comp also so yes a thread could possibly be set up sometime.

9 riders for Murcia for me including Anton at last so hopefully my team will improve with any luck. :cool:

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
As an aside, velogames are back with their spring classics fantasy game.
http://www.velogames.com

you select a new team for each race.

there is a tsf mini league: 03173347

Might be worth setting up a cn forum mini league if anyone is interested.

Im in... Team Tesla... yeah should be a post exclusive for it ;)

Well since I'm playing from outside in the CQgame I'll post my results and my team will be in my signature :D
mmmm lets see lets see... lets start the addition...

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Murcia
Blanco
Anton
Bos
vandevelde

Paris nice
Morabito
Moinard
Kristoff
Bookwalter
Haussler
B Felliu
Hunter
Cardoso

Strade Bianche
Ballan
Evans
Van avermaet
De La Fuente
Lancaster
O'Grady

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Murcia
Anton
Cobo
Bos
Van Winden
Kruijswijk
Slagter
Soler

Paris-Nice
Ten Dam
Haussler
Maaskant
Uran
Vaitkus
Hoste
De Maar

Strade Bianche
Posthuma :eek:

Driedaagse West-Vlaanderen
Debusschere
Degenkolb
Renshaw
Van Leijen

I have a feeling ACF will outscore Timmy this week :)

This will be a bad week for me.

Almost all my entries in Murcia are GC hopes who lost time on the first stage. :(

In P-N only Haussler looks likely to score a few points, and everyone have him anyway. M.Velits, Hoste, Di Gregorio and Sicard will probably be nowhere.

Degenkolb is my only rider in Belgium, and will probably not lead the team.

I'm putting all my hope in the Italian races.
I have expectations for Cunego and Oss in Strade Bianche, while Gasparotto, Di Luca, Nuyens, Boonen and Sinkewitz (?) should get at least some points in T-A.

Where on earth is Intxausti these days?

Murcia

Cobo
Duarte
Soler
Anton

West Vlaanderen

Oliveira
Chicchi

PN

Haussler
Goss
Siutsou
DE MAAR

MSB

Frank
Cavendish
Sinkewitz

Ok I guess... Haussler and Goss should boss the sprints in France, and maybe Siutsou can do something. Nice lineup in Murcia but hardly a big points winner. Sinkewitz my only hope in Tuscany.

Is Popovych going to race more than 20 days this year? And any at some kind of form? Thanks a lot Lance.

TeamSkyFans said:
As an aside, velogames are back with their spring classics fantasy game.
http://www.velogames.com

you select a new team for each race.

there is a tsf mini league: 03173347

Might be worth setting up a cn forum mini league if anyone is interested.

Regarding that man Ryaguas is good. he won not just cn but overall at the Vuelta competition, and now he wins here as well. By some margin as well. Pretty darn good.

Lets see if it holds next race.

Im happy with third though:D

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
A good night for me in CQ rankings! Though this week has been pretty bad so I am hoping for some results tommorow to make it a more respectable week so I can mov up from 65th position:p

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Regarding that man Ryaguas is good. he won not just cn but overall at the Vuelta competition, and now he wins here as well. By some margin as well. Pretty darn good.

Lets see if it holds next race.

Im happy with third though:D

LOL? Did I win??? hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
I didnt know it! hahahaha
wow... seriously! uffff yey!
Rookie's luck tho... :D

Oh I checked the VeloGames but what was that Vuelta game?? I dont remember it... could you plz give me the link?

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Murcia

Cobo
Duarte
Soler
Anton

West Vlaanderen

Oliveira
Chicchi

PN

Haussler
Goss
Siutsou
DE MAAR

MSB

Frank
Cavendish
Sinkewitz

Ok I guess... Haussler and Goss should boss the sprints in France, and maybe Siutsou can do something. Nice lineup in Murcia but hardly a big points winner. Sinkewitz my only hope in Tuscany.

Is Popovych going to race more than 20 days this year? And any at some kind of form? Thanks a lot Lance.

MSB=MSR?

..................................(stupid 10 char limit)

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
Paris-Nice

Heinrich Haussler

Matthew Goss

Rigoberto Uran

Remy Di Gregorio

Tomas Vaitkus

Richie Porte

Chris Sorensen

Denis Galimzyanov

Sergei Ivanov

Gert Steegmans

10 riders, should get some points. Hopefully Goss wins the first 2 stages.